Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,353 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Maxfli

Testers Wanted! Maxfli Tour, Tour X and Tour S Golf Balls

image.png

What makes the Maxfli Tour series different from other Foremost balls is that, other than the cover, much of the core and mantle technology is specific to Maxfli. But the real kicker is Maxfli’s proprietary CG balancing technology. It’s an extra step in the quality-control process where each ball is examined and oriented so that the side stamp aligns with the axis along which the ball is perfectly balanced. Moreover, CG balancing won’t do much for a poorly constructed ball. Beyond that, it gives Maxfli a key differentiating feature and a talking point that other DTC brands lack.

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 6 of it's lower handicap members to test, review, report and keep 2 dozen of the Maxfli Tour Series of Golf Ball.

2 for Maxfli Tour
2 for Maxfli Tour X
2 for Maxfli Tour S

This Member Test is open to US Member only, but both right and left handed golfers! 😉

Do you think this golf ball could fit your game? Click the Sign Up link above! 

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

106 Comments

I love the Tour X. Would love to give the S a try. Also a reason for me to tell my wife I need to play more golf

On 4/30/2023 at 6:10 AM, Jnoble89 said:

Another awesome testing opportunity! Really looking forward to seeing how the 2023 Maxfli line performs!

Just ordered a box of the 2023 Maxfli Tours to use during the Cobra 50th challenge. I will detail how they perform along with that challenge for the higher handicap crowd, if anyone is curious!

Super excited about this im still searching for my daily ball i bounce between the TP5x and the chrome soft x LS would like to see the results cant wait for the testing results 

8 hours ago, JeremyD said:

I love the Tour X. Would love to give the S a try. Also a reason for me to tell my wife I need to play more golf

Me too. I just cracked open 4 dozen Tours, but my fav is the Tour X.

This Test is now closed to further comments.