Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

This technology is so impressive. Blows my mind what they can do. I haven’t tried anything more than the Swing Caddie SC300. Would love to see what this can do.

This would be amazing! I currently have an old range mat in the backyard and a hitting net. This launch monitor would really help add to my development as working full time and 2 kids under 3 leaves little practice time. My near 3 year old is really into golf and swings everything like a club and would love to see him use the net out backmore. 

Hats off to MGS for an amazing testers season and good luck to all those applying.

Just got rejected for Masters tickets and lost a playoff for the US Mid Am so what's one more rejection going to hurt!

I ended 2021 at. 7.9. I bought a mat and net for the garage and put in a lot of time in the garage hitting balls. I thought I was making progress but I was wrong. 2022 was my worst playing year ever. I ended the season as a 21. This last offseason I listened to fewer YouTube coaches and started 2023 much better but my progress as seemed to stall as of late. I think that a launch monitor would help me practice better in the off season but I have very little experience with one that I would have no idea which device would best fit me and my space. 

What a fantastic opportunity! I don't really have access to numbers when I practice, so having one of these with me at the range would do wonders for my game

Good luck to all those selected. I should put up my unofficial test with my unit vs GC3 Hawk. I think your minds may be blown. This thing is within a yard for carry on everything, even driver. Ballspeed with a 0.5mph, club head speed within a 0.5mph. Spin rate generally within 100-150 rpm.  Reads fades offline more accurate than hooks is my main gripe, and connection issues are still an issue with iOS devices and WiFi connection. Direct connect with Android phone and it's fine, but you need the iOS and WiFi to play E6 so it's still an issue that needs to be resolved.

Have heard great things about the Rapsodo and it would be a dream unit to test….of course in the middle of testing Indi wedges and lamenting why I don’t have a personal launch monitor to test.  Throwing hat in the ring and who knows - of chosen could dove tail the wedge test into the luanch monitor/simulator test…

Saw a guy at the range a couple of weeks ago with one of these set up and I was very intrigued. Seems to ahve had some bad reviews on the PGATSS site, so looking forward to seeing what comes out form MGS.

Man I hope I win. We’re finally buying a house that will give me the room I need to build a simulator space. I want to get a simulator to help me track my swing progress following my upcoming knee surgery. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.