Cobra single length

Brjpool

I'm about to purchase new irons, I've been fitted to the Mizuno hot metal. I loved it and compared it on the course against the new Callaway rogue and ping g700. I'm wondering though if I should ask my club fitter to get me a couple of the Cobra single length to test before I buy. I like the theory, but I want to hear from the guys that have them.

Ping G20 driver through wedges

Bombtech blade putter

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

I'm about to purchase new irons, I've been fitted to the Mizuno hot metal. I loved it and compared it on the course against the new Callaway rogue and ping g700. I'm wondering though if I should ask my club fitter to get me a couple of the Cobra single length to test before I buy. I like the theory, but I want to hear from the guys that have them.

Bombtech blade putter

Think next weekend @ tex should have a demo day for cobra. They canceled this weekend cause of weather. Might call em to make sure

Bombtech blade putter

I have the Cobra F8 One length Irons and I love them more than my wife. I rarely practice so for me they made sense. I was dialed in yesterday and as a 13 handicap I had 8 birdie putts under 10 feet. Only made two but that's another thread. Biggest thing for me has been no more fat or thin shots and distance control with the same ball position every time is much better.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Archived