Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

SuperStroke putters headed to the Tour(s)

jhoops01

When are you guys gonna release that Superstroke Belly grip to the masses (far right)? I'd love to buy one for the belly I'm building as I already have the Ultra Slim on 2 putters.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 2 weeks later...

So I saw that Golf Galaxy had some yesterday. I couldn't order because I was at work. They were $14.99, and I planned on ordering 3 this morning(one for the two bellys I'm building for myself, a heel shafted and a center shafted, and one for a friend's belly I just finished building). Got up at 7:00 AM, went to order and they're now not listed, and when calling Golf Galaxy, they said that they won't be getting any more because their supplier is telling them they're no longer being made. I'm not paying $50+ on eBay for one, and I honestly don't understand why the SEVERELY limited quantity was released. Are there any other retailers that are getting these, or were they limited run and the few fortunate people that got one (and I'm in the South so we can play year round and NONE of my MAJOR retailers locally are getting them at all) are now able to make a mint on them because they only bought them to flip? I'm severely disappointed with this development, as I've switched full on to SuperStroke Ultra Slims on my normal length putters(I've had over 20 of them since they were released, and have 6 in my putter stable currently, on all of the putters I've kept), and wanted the same feeling grip on the bellys I'm building. Now, I'm being told they're not going to be available any more. So if I want one, I'm expected to pay 3X the price they sold for on eBay. Yeah, not happening. I'll go back to Iomics before I do that, their belly grips are always available. This is severely disappointing, as I've been holding up both of my belly builds waiting on this release, and when I saw those for sale yesterday I got excited about being able to finish the projects. Now, I'm going to have to find another grip that's offered in both standard size and for bellys because I like my putter grips to all feel the same, and this bait and switch tactic gets me kind of hot under the collar.

EDIT: I've contacted them, and one of their staff responded quickly. He's seeing what he can do to try and help me find a few since the two places he knew that got them (one of which isn't even listed on their site, and the sales rep didn't even know they'd ever stocked them when I called today before sending the email, as she told me "we haven't gotten any yet, and aren't anticipating any"). We'll see what happens I suppose.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Well, he managed to find one, that Bruce was going to use on a tour player's back-up. He said he'd ship it out tomorrow, so I have 1 of the 3 I needed on the way. Guess I can move it around until I figure out which belly I'm going to attempt to use.

In The Bag

Archived