My First Charity Golf Tournament

JohnBarry

• SPY VIP

Getting excited and nervous at the same time, a lot of work for me still to do!

When you can, add some specifics. As I said before I am in the same situation next spring and I would like to "borrow" from your experience as much as possible...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

OK, really the only thing I have to do is the sponsors, the fliers, the golf balls, the tee-shirts, the fliers, money collection..etc. The course is handling the food, the golf set up, the scoring boards, the carts, running it during play. They are a dream, they make it easy. I also have volunteers from the Navy Marine-Corps Relief Society and My golf club to help run it.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

OK, really the only thing I have to do is the sponsors, the fliers, the golf balls, the tee-shirts, the fliers, money collection..etc. The course is handling the food, the golf set up, the scoring boards, the carts, running it during play. They are a dream, they make it easy. I also have volunteers from the Navy Marine-Corps Relief Society and My golf club to help run it.

Can you get the drill sergeants to enforce pace of play? "I SAID PUTT THAT BALL! WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?"

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived