Todd Kolb - US Golf TV

Anyone else watch Todd's videos?  I find his content and delivery really good. I particularly like that he spends time focusing on older golfers who are dealing with, well, structural limits 😆.  The way he breaks teaching points into small bite-size parts is one of the best I've found in the seemingly endless sources of on-line golf instruction.  If anyone is using or has used Todd, I'd love to hear your thoughts, what you were focusing on, and how it worked.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 8:28 PM, fixyurdivot said:

Anyone else watch Todd's videos?  I find his content and delivery really good. I particularly like that he spends time focusing on older golfers who are dealing with, well, structural limits 😆.  The way he breaks teaching points into small bite-size parts is one of the best I've found in the seemingly endless sources of on-line golf instruction.  If anyone is using or has used Todd, I'd love to hear your thoughts, what you were focusing on, and how it worked.

I also enjoy Todd's delivery and his content for seniors. I haven't fully digested it and occasionally implement tips on the senior set up. I don't understand what he means by vertical swing. He seems to have a nice swing. 

• 5 weeks later...

Watched many of his video 

Does dive into many topics that other instructions don’t touch 

He does communicate well and seems open to feedback

His instruction is not for me though   I do disagree with some of his teachings