Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Pressure insoles for golf: Continental Bal.on

Tidav

Hi all,

I stumbled upon those insoles with a Martin Borgmeier promotional video.

They pretty much are like Salted soles.

I opened that thread out of curiosity and wondering if anyone has heard or even tested these as they are quite new, from early this year.

Thank you for any input.

TSi3 driver, P790 irons 5-PW 460ESX F4, Cobra F8 3&5W, Cleveland 52° CB wedge, Ping glide 3.0 58° WS black dot

I agree with almost all of these wish list items.  Need to be able to call out if you missed green and sitting on fringe so would be a chip.  Also need to be able to declare punch and chips if you’re working to miss obstructions.  Being able to export data.  Where do you commonly miss with each club short long left right etc. also if you hit a tree with any shot.  I hit a 220 yard drive because I hit a tree so should be counted as an outlier. 

Driver:  :ping-small:   G410 LST, 10.5 *. Even Flow 70G  X-Stiff .5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

FW Wood:  Titleist  3, 15*, DIamana 70G Stiff ; 5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small:Sim Max 19* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 22* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Irons:  :taylormade-small: PSI 5-PW C-Taper 130 X-stiff  

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX-3, 52-56-60*                  

Putter:  :edel-golf-1:  34 Inch E-1 with Pixel insert.  

Golf Ball:     :taylormade-small: TP5

Feels like you wanted to post in a thread regarding golf game gps tracking device.

Here it's about knowing how you use ground forces through the swing and better use them.

TSi3 driver, P790 irons 5-PW 460ESX F4, Cobra F8 3&5W, Cleveland 52° CB wedge, Ping glide 3.0 58° WS black dot