Charleston, SC course recommendations

Hi spies!

I’m taking a boys trip to Charleston the week of April 15th. We are planning on getting in a couple rounds while we’re there. I would appreciate recommendations any of you have on courses that tend to be laid back and slightly more accommodating. We have five golfers and we’re hoping to find courses that will be flexible and allow us to move as a group instead of splitting us up. I have already spoken with someone at Dunes West and they said they would be open to it, but I’ll have to call back in April to book.

I also spoke with someone at Stono Ferry. This looks like a great course that I would love to play, but they said they have a strict no fivesome rule so we would have to split up.

:ping-small: G430 MAX 10.5º Tour 2.0 Black 65 X shaft

:ping-small:  G430 MAX 5 Wood Tour 2.0 Chrome 65 S shaft

:ping-small: G430 MAX 4 Hybrid Tour 2.0 Chrome 85 S Shaft

:ping-small: G430 5i - PW :kbs: Tour-V S shafts

:ping-small: G430 45º & 50º :kbs: Tour-V S shafts

:ping-small: Glide Pro Forged 56º :truetemper:Dynamic Gold S 300 shaft

:L.A.B.: DF3 :accra: shaft

Stono Ferry is a great option. Personally I would lead with that as well. They are usually packed though so I don't think they would be amenable to a fivesome (as most courses are not in my experience). 

Charleston Muni underwent a renovation a few years ago and it is now "better" in conditions but I will say it has some pretty wild greens. Like, crazy undulations for a municipal course. If you are into that. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Thanks for the info vandyland. I’ve heard and seen nothing but good things about Stono Ferry, so starting to seem like it will be worth the split to get on that course.

:ping-small: G430 MAX 10.5º Tour 2.0 Black 65 X shaft

:ping-small:  G430 MAX 5 Wood Tour 2.0 Chrome 65 S shaft

:ping-small: G430 MAX 4 Hybrid Tour 2.0 Chrome 85 S Shaft

:ping-small: G430 5i - PW :kbs: Tour-V S shafts

:ping-small: G430 45º & 50º :kbs: Tour-V S shafts

:ping-small: Glide Pro Forged 56º :truetemper:Dynamic Gold S 300 shaft

:L.A.B.: DF3 :accra: shaft