MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Driving Iron/Hybrid Shaft vs Graphite Iron Shaft
Hey guys, I need help! Trying to decide which route to go in terms of shafts. I have a Taylormade GAPR 3 Mid (stock KBS 70g Hybrid shaft), and I want to upgrade the shaft. I'm looking at the Axi…
LA Golf having difficulties?
I read that LA golf is having some financial difficulties.  Anyone have any information on this?  What I read ,seems to go back at least six months or so…ie. Layoffs, people not getting paid.
What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)
As a group we buy/sell/trade a lot of gear on a regular basis, time to show it off.  So what have you bought lately?   I picked up a Carnahan St. John's putter in the bargain bin at 2ndSwing for $8.…

Testers Wanted!

Galway Bay Rain Gear
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted! Galway Bay recently released a new jacket and pants with an impressive 30,000 waterproof rating, double that of their previous rating. They claim that, despite this impressi…
96 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Haywood CB/MB Irons - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
About Haywood Golf Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2018, Haywood Golf is a relatively new addition to the DTC (Direct-to-consumer) market. However, Haywood has made a concerted effort to differe…
PING s159 Wedges: 2024 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! It has been a few years, but we are very happy to have PING golf clubs back as part of our Forum Member Testing! The PING s159 are the newest wedges from PING; however, it is …
Edel Array Putters . 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Custom Fitting At Its Finest At the heart of Edel's brand is custom fitting. This is especially true with their putters, as their fitting carts host most options with the available “modular…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament - Final Round
GolfSpy_BEN
MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament Final Round And it all comes down to this... One last week, to give it all you have and lift the cup. Who will it be? 

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT