Testers Announced: Ghost Golf GT-14

GolfSpy_KFT

1 hour ago, Rob Person said:

Good!  Im good!  Thank-you!  Add a snap activated icepack to that list! 😆 🤣 😂 

and smelling salts with a small bottle of whiskey!

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

9 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

I’ve been on the Forum so long now I forget there are plenty of new Spies who don’t know me.  I’m well into my 7th decade on this celestial sphere but not yet ready to retire.  I was a runner in high school and #2 on the cross country team, played saxophone since 4th grade and still play in the family’s rock and roll band, and first love was sailing that I can talk about with the depth I now can with golf and military topics.  My military career started in college, was all Army National Guard and Army Reserves starting at the bottom enlisted rank Combat Engineer, accepted the challenge of Officer Candidate School, lead troops as Combat Engineer and Civil Affairs Officer, advised leaders in personnel, training and tactics, and logistics, trained leaders and advisors in military problem solving, spent a year combat deployed at command level put a few things in my shadow box together, then wrote new curriculum all mid-grade Army Officers now complete.

ShadowBoxHenshawCrop.jpg.da728a766515b45fe26675df991f4936.jpg

MyGolfSpouse has been with me for 35 years and teaches science and history at her high school alma mater.  Together we have a daughter in her Masters Statistical Analysis studies and son who just graduated RIT Mechanical Engineering Technology.  2 Cardigan Welsh Corgi siblings keep us busy as well as her big family that has a 104+ year old matriarch leading the way with her indomitable spirit.  My family is mostly in the UK as my parents emigrated to the US before I was born and living through WW2 my upbringing was in an English household in America taking nothing for granted, wasting nothing, and understanding 3 versions of the language (UK, US, and Canadian, eh?)  Many dear Veteran friends include Canadians in southern Ontario having been to many Toronto Garrison Balls during the last half of my military career.

Golf began in an odd way, I lived next to the 3rd fairway of Fountains Green GC on Fort Dix for 5 years and my room on the end of Colonel’s Row was my first, hopefully not last, apartment by a golf course.  We would walk the grounds around the building at the end of the day nursing a single malt picking up golf balls to rescue them from being chopped up by the tractor mowers, hence the creation of the IGBRC in my signature (also on Facebook) - 1 bag of balls collected for each year I was there and the only club I had was my first putter bought at the PX.  When the school was shut down for mission complete, I went to Fort Leavenworth to author curriculum at the Army College and there the Pro at Trails West GC posted a flier to learn to golf for $20.  I visited the Thrift Shop and found my first golf bag and set of clubs (now my son’s) and learned I knew most things about golf, but not on course etiquette - then learned how to golf in least expensive mode.  I hit every tree on Trails West with every club except the putter and I was hooked.

That’s good enough for now, I am a Lieutenant Colonel (retired but they never take it away) and I could go on for ages, but I won’t.  I am looking forward to testing again, especially this cart bag for reasons you can read about when we get around to doing introductions where the official posting will be.  If you follow The Good Morning Thread you'll know that's where I do most of my forum posts.

As always, I do hope that golf is a part of your day! ⛳

That, Sir, is a very nice shadow box.  Thank you and your wife for your service.  One thing some people overlook is how much a spouse deals with when their wife/husband serves.  They deserve to be recognized as well.

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

I really want to get the people I work with some company branded golf bags that are cart bags (because they have carry bags) and wanted to find something a little different. Curious how this one plays out. 

Telling my wife to buy quality things over the years has paid off for my golf bag. 

1 hour ago, TK2HOUSE said:

I really want to get the people I work with some company branded golf bags that are cart bags (because they have carry bags) and wanted to find something a little different. Curious how this one plays out. 

It's been a pleasure working with you. The oreo is a fantastic option. 

giphy(31).gif.13e6e2472b695ebebe60d17e82fcfefd.gif

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Not me, wanting to test this bag so bad that I went ahead and just ordered one 🤣🤣 should be here Wednesday 

image.png.695997e0ab2d273d1e9a6d9a59693008.pngWhat's In The Bag:

Bag:   image.png.79a211d0cf342e8c00f2d2c7969b1a80.png 2019 Fusion 14 Stand Bag                                                             Push Cart Mafia:  image.png.b59a1c1a2ab63e23e9cfc08d20037566.png 3-Wheel Golf Cart

Driver:  image.png.79a211d0cf342e8c00f2d2c7969b1a80.png  AI Smoke Max D 10.5* w/ Project X Denali Blue 60                    Hybrid:  image.png.79a211d0cf342e8c00f2d2c7969b1a80.png AI Smoke 4H(21*) w/ Project X Cypher 2.0 70HYB     

Irons: 5-PW image.png.b4ec8b1f2367ed37c1ad1bcb163545d1.png ZX5 MKII w/ KBS Tour Lite                                                    Wedges:  image.png.ef09dadd02c892716857ee9bf90993c6.png CBX 4 Zipcore 50*, RTX 6 Zipcore 54*/58*          

Putter:  image.png.6f232d68128a0864f020965748b290ba.png DF3, Green 65*/35                                                             Balls:  image.png.4b88007c7921e9a723765a29d110ca08.png Tour X                                                                           

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize                                                                      Tech: Garmin Approach S70

1 hour ago, Josh Parker said:

It's been a pleasure working with you. The oreo is a fantastic option. 

giphy(31).gif.13e6e2472b695ebebe60d17e82fcfefd.gif

Sorry i missed you a the last company outing @TK2HOUSE.  I'll definitely make this next one!!  😆 🤣 😂 

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.