Jump to content

DarthGator007

Member
  • Content Count

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

39 Excellent

Contact Methods

  • Twitter
    @DarthGator007
  • Instagram
    none

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Northern Virginia
  • Interests
    golfing, movies, spending time with my family and dogs
  • Handicap:
    10
  • Referred By:
    A Google search

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. DarthGator007

    JPX 921's

    I've been thinking about getting a new set of irons and was really considering the JPX 919s since they really cleaned up all the MGS club tests from last year. Now I think I'll wait until this fall to pick up these beauties. Has a set of JPXs maybe 10 years ago and really liked them. Actually sold them to a buddy because he was looking to move from a starter set and it gave me a reason to buy some new clubs.
  2. Congrats on the baby girl! I've got in-laws up in Rochester and play up there when I get the chance. Quite a few really nice golf courses around there.
  3. So ready for a Major to be played. Rooting for Tiger as always, but don't think he will pull it out.
  4. I tried to watch as much golf as I could this weekend. No denying that Titleist makes some good balls and clubs.
  5. Barry - Herndon, VA 10.2 Callaway Apex Forged
  6. Barry Riddell - Herndon, Va Never used a watch, but have an app on my phone Golfshot Pro for iPhone or guess how far away I am from a yardage marker.
  7. I think I'm inconsistent. I try to stay focused on the ball, but know I look at the putter head at least 30% of the time.
  8. Herndon, Va. 10 handicap I use the ball stamp on the side Bridgestone Tour BXS - In the jar Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  9. Those are some pretty irons. Excited to see how they perform for the chosen testers. Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  10. I can't hit a 90 yard wedge shot. I hit it fat 98% of the time and thin it the other 2%. I miss more greens from 100 yards and in than any other golfer alive I'm willing to bet.
  11. I was shocked Peyton wasn't better on the mic. Maybe it was the pressure of hitting golf shots.
  12. I watched a good portion of the Match 2 while I made dinner for the family. I was really surprised by how much I liked it. I will say, as a Miami Dolphins fan, it was really nice to see Brady struggle. At least for a little bit.
  13. I use GolfShot on the course for GPS and score tracking. It's a pretty good app. I paid for it quite a few years ago and guess I was grandfathered in to their "best" features. I use the PGATour app for tourney tracking and NBCGold to watch tourneys when they are on there.
  14. Lots of posts for the Masters, and I have to agree, but I think The Open if it were at St. Andrews or Carnoustie would be a very close 2nd. I've always liked that tourney especially at one of those locations.
×
×
  • Create New...