Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
11,122 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Titleist

Testers Wanted: Titleist White Box Testing

image.png

Golf Ball Testing lies at the heart of MyGolfSpy, with the Lab Series and our renowned Golf Ball Test that has revolutionized consumers' perception of their golf ball choices. Titleist consistently leads the industry, thanks in large part to their White Box Testing. Now, it's your opportunity to participate and provide invaluable feedback on Titleist's next golf ball innovation.

Explaining White Box Testing:

White Box Testing, according to Titleist, is integral to their mission of helping golfers perform at their best. Stating “we rigorously evaluate our golf balls' performance across various skill levels, from Tour professionals to weekend golfers. Player input is a vital part of our development process, ensuring that our products deliver the on-course performance necessary for achieving lower scores.”

Why We're Eager:

Golf ball testing holds immense significance within MyGolfSpy, and our past experiences hosting Titleist White Box Testing on the MyGolfSpy Forum have proven its worth. This makes it an easy decision to once again place Titleist White Box Golf Balls in the hands of our testers to gather their valuable feedback.

Ready to Test and Review?

We are seeking a large group of dedicated testers to rigorously evaluate a sleeve Titleist White Box Golf Balls while sharing detailed insights into their performance on the course and dry ball data. Our goal is to collect comprehensive data along the way.

While you may not know exactly which golf ball you'll be testing, we have full confidence that our selected testers will provide the precise insights we seek.

*Registration ends on October 24, 2023, with the announcement of testers scheduled for October 28, 2023.

*This testing opportunity is exclusively available to all forum members.

224 Comments

On 10/17/2023 at 9:05 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Who is interested in testing some golf balls? 

Please take note that unlike other testing opportunities no full review or writeup will be required. Participation is expected as well as feedback and participants will be required to a fill out a form upon completion of testing which we will then provide to Titleist. 

Happy Testing!

On 10/17/2023 at 9:05 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Please take note that unlike other testing opportunities no full review or writeup will be required. Participation is expected as well as feedback and participants will be required to a fill out a form upon completion of testing which we will then provide to Titleist. 

Happy Testing!

Like the Pro V but struggle with compression.  Like the tru feel better

I would love to try this out. Hopefully, if selected, we will still have good enough weather to keep playing. I was playing Titleistballs at the beginning of the year but switched to Tayolormade due to the discount my son gets through AJGA. Can't pass up 40% off.  I just order mine with his.

On 10/17/2023 at 3:05 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Happy Testing!

While we are able to select up to 100 testers, the final amount may not actually be that number. This is due to there are certain types of golfers... or titleist golf ball users that we are looking for. Selected testers should be expected to get real data both on course and off the course with their sleeve of golf balls. 

Is this a unique MGS/Titleist type event?  I've been part of Titleist ball testing previously that culminated in a somewhat broad survey.

Nothing to prompt what type ball we tested, nor comments or results.

I'm optimistic MGS will open a forum so we can internally discuss what ball (typically only differentiated by either red or black numbers) and our results/comments.

Looking forward to the next generation of Titleist balls.

-- Peejer

Would absolutely love to. I know you don't get selected for them all but just the opportunities available through MGS is insane. Keep up the great work!

These are always the best testing opportunities!  Love testing out balls ... especially Titleist.  I've gotten random sleeves in some years from Titleist doing this exact thing, but it's been a long time since I was lucky enough to get any 

My buddies play either ProV1's, or the cheapest ball on sale.  I'm still searching for that perfect white orb with distance, forgiveness, spin, sound, and lasts forever.

17 minutes ago, Peejer said:

Is this a unique MGS/Titleist type event?  I've been part of Titleist ball testing previously that culminated in a somewhat broad survey.

Nothing to prompt what type ball we tested, nor comments or results.

I'm optimistic MGS will open a forum so we can internally discuss what ball (typically only differentiated by either red or black numbers) and our results/comments.

Looking forward to the next generation of Titleist balls.

-- Peejer

This wont be much different. We will have a thread where testers can chime in, but there will be no revealing what golf ball this is or potentially replacing or new to the line up entirely. 

Again as stated in the post it is almost more of a survey. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.