Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,430 signups
Equipment Type: Cart
Vendor: Mottocaddy

Testers Wanted!

MC-Feature.jpg

Motocaddy has long been considered a leader in the electric push cart industry, offering a wide variety of options at various price ranges, including the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy and M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy.

For this Testers Wanted opportunity, Motocaddy has offered several different models to put to the test!

About Motocaddy

Motocaddy is a British company founded in 2004, aiming to bring reliable and affordable electric caddies to all golfers. They have won several awards and introduced a variety of different technologies and accessories to their lineup.

The electric cart range consists of six different models, with the base model being the M1 DHC, the most simple to use but still including Downhill Control. With more features added, the M3 DHC and M5 DHC include integrated GPS with a touchscreen and further game-enhancing features. Finally, the M7 has two different REMOTE models with or without GPS technology.

The electric caddies also include Motocaddy’s EASILOCK technology and a host of other details, such as an anti-tip rear wheel, simple, compact folding, and more.

MC-CADDY.jpg MC-BAG.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep one of three Motocaddy Electric Caddies. These options include the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy, as well as an M7 REMOTE and M7 GPS REMOTE Electric Caddies. Testers will also receive a Motocaddy bag to go along with testing.

We want to hear how these perform, where they thrive, and where they could be improved. How long does the battery last, and how functional are they really?

Think this is the ideal testing opportunity for you?

MC-1.jpg

This is a long-term testing opportunity, and the selected testers will be expected to provide continual updates throughout the testing period on the forum, in addition to the final review.

*This testing opportunity is only open to golfers in the US.
*To be selected, applicants must be a registered forum member.
*Registration ends Mar. 26.
*Testers will be announced on April 2 on the forum.

246 Comments

And the hits just keep coming!!!

A few guys in my Saturday Veterans group use electronic carts.  Oklahoma has a lot of walkable courses, would love to not have to push my cart any longer!

Been rocking my Big Max IQ 360 Golf Push Cart from Costco for 3 years now and would love something new! I walk every time because it’s better for you, keeps my body warm AND is cheaper! 

Wow! This is a great test opportunity. This has been on my radar for quite awhile now. I love to walk when I play and have been a push cart user for years. But arthritis has developed and have been look for a way to lessen the  “load” while still being able to walk. I will follow this test closely. 

WOW! 🤩 what an amazing opportunity. 

there is nothing like walking a golf course. it's one of the most peaceful and relaxing ways to be out in nature. 

i've been walking since the days of the 2 wheelers; before they had even thought of adding a third wheel! when I started golfing I didn't even know people rode in carts. 

this is the way to do it - faster, healthier, more enjoyable!

This is another great opportunity. Thanks for the chance to upgrade my game. I just retired a few years ago and took up golfing and have missed out all these years. I have been playing softball for decades and the transition has been easy. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It is back! 

Another incredible company who has been a forum participant in the past is back in 2024! Thrilled to have them take part and including a full range of products for 3 very fortunate forum members!

If you are new to the forum check out this thread: HOW TO BE A TESTER GUIDE it will help you learn how to increase your chances at being selected. 

This is so cool, I have always wanted to use one of these electric trolley/carts. My Sun Mountain PX-4 gets its fair use and is very good, but to have an electric trolley. What a dream! Looking forward to reading all the feed back. 

IMG_1749.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Gbufer said:

Been rocking my Big Max IQ 360 Golf Push Cart from Costco for 3 years now and would love something new! I walk every time because it’s better for you, keeps my body warm AND is cheaper! 

Same, waking keeps the body in sequence for me when hitting. Sounds weird but I do play better when walking. And as you mentioned, it’s saves me $10-18 dollars a round. 

This would be a truly interesting trial. I gave up walking the course over 10 years ago. I have MS. Pushing a cart just exhausted me. I'd give this a try to see if I could make 18

I walk 95 percent of the time, holes 13 and 15 are uphill. I spend a lot energy pushing cart up the those hills.  It would be nice to have a motocaddy to use.  I have a friend who just got one and he loves it and he is actually younger than me.

Rented a electric cart in the hills of a Portugal golf course, was really impressed how it worked.

I just started walking last year after getting my first cart and Ill be honest, its going to be tough to put me back in a riding cart.

This is a great opportunity for those who get picked. Good luck everyone!

At 82 yrs old and still walk and carry at least 9 holes, having an electric bag carrier would be a blessing since a pull cart does not work for me.  Since motocaddy is a significant golf equipment provider it would be a pleasure to test and review such a fine piece of equipment.

That is cool, doubt I'll get selected but it is cool.  Where I play there are huge rises and drops so it would be fun to see how they handle being a Sherpa, because to be honest I grew up with the always be prepared mindset. So my bag has rain gear, water bottles, generally a heavier jacket just in case a second pair of shoes, and everything else that I can stuff in the pockets.  

Great opportunity for someone like myself that walks over 100 rounds per year!  I've always been curious about a motorized cart and if it would free me up a bit more compared to pushing my Clicgear.

I've seen this cart at some of the courses I play and what struck me was how small and close together those front wheels are. I would never get one based on that. Those wheels will have trouble when encountering a sunken sprinkler head or gopher hole. Other than that it looks like a fine cart. Good luck to the eventual testers. But I'm happy with my V2 and have no interest in this cart's shortcomings. :)

I've been wanting to try one of these for a few years. We walk every round and I use a push cart. Would be awesome to not actually have to push!

Currently I use the Alphard V2 and I love it. I wish it folded up a little bit smaller but love the fact of how easy it is to use with controller. looking at the three options motocaddy is offering the DH1 looks like one that’s the most comparable to one I’m using. Would love to compare it to see if there’s something better out there had mine about two years and as much as I love it Open to trying something new to see what else. 

So, I have seen several of these on my Home course and have asked the people using them if they like them. Everyone raved about them. They sure look easy enough to operate. I walk twice a week and would love the opportunity to try one of these out. Our courses have all kinds of elevation changes, but we are not mountainous. Good luck to all who submitted. 

WOW!  I have been looking at these the last couple of years and would love the opportunity to test one out.  I love to walk when I play and this would make the walk that much more enjoyable.  It will be interesting to see the comments by those that do get picked to test these out.

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It is back! 

Another incredible company who has been a forum participant in the past is back in 2024! Thrilled to have them take part and including a full range of products for 3 very fortunate forum members!

If you are new to the forum check out this thread: HOW TO BE A TESTER GUIDE it will help you learn how to increase your chances at being selected. 

Unreal opportunity, this is a big one! Best of luck to all my southern neighbours! Big shout out to MGS and Motocaddy

Talk about a FANTASTIC opportunity for the #pushcartmafia crew on the forum! I don't get to do too much walking with my boys enjoying coming along with me on the course, but once they get older and (hopefully) want to play competitively in junior and high school, walking will become more of the norm for us.

Good luck to those who apply!

This Test is now closed to further comments.