Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,430 signups
Equipment Type: Cart
Vendor: Mottocaddy

Testers Wanted!

MC-Feature.jpg

Motocaddy has long been considered a leader in the electric push cart industry, offering a wide variety of options at various price ranges, including the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy and M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy.

For this Testers Wanted opportunity, Motocaddy has offered several different models to put to the test!

About Motocaddy

Motocaddy is a British company founded in 2004, aiming to bring reliable and affordable electric caddies to all golfers. They have won several awards and introduced a variety of different technologies and accessories to their lineup.

The electric cart range consists of six different models, with the base model being the M1 DHC, the most simple to use but still including Downhill Control. With more features added, the M3 DHC and M5 DHC include integrated GPS with a touchscreen and further game-enhancing features. Finally, the M7 has two different REMOTE models with or without GPS technology.

The electric caddies also include Motocaddy’s EASILOCK technology and a host of other details, such as an anti-tip rear wheel, simple, compact folding, and more.

MC-CADDY.jpg MC-BAG.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep one of three Motocaddy Electric Caddies. These options include the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy, as well as an M7 REMOTE and M7 GPS REMOTE Electric Caddies. Testers will also receive a Motocaddy bag to go along with testing.

We want to hear how these perform, where they thrive, and where they could be improved. How long does the battery last, and how functional are they really?

Think this is the ideal testing opportunity for you?

MC-1.jpg

This is a long-term testing opportunity, and the selected testers will be expected to provide continual updates throughout the testing period on the forum, in addition to the final review.

*This testing opportunity is only open to golfers in the US.
*To be selected, applicants must be a registered forum member.
*Registration ends Mar. 26.
*Testers will be announced on April 2 on the forum.

246 Comments

I had many many pull/push carts when I gave up carrying my bag because of shoulder problem. My wife has Cart Tek electric one she loves due to stiff hill climb on the local golf course but more to be desired in the design which I fixed some. I am a life time walker/pusher but now I'm almost 70, started to think about some help with the same stiff hills. Many of the pull/push/electric carts have their pros and cons none so far perfect. I will no doubt share my experience with your product if I am selected including why some $10 yard sale pull carts are better than $2000 electric ones and how to justify the price tag of electric carts.

Cheers!

Probably my favorite test to date on the forum. I love seeing non club testing opportunities, keep up the great work guys the opportunities continue to get better and better this year.

Wow, this is next level compared to my clicgear. Other members at my two courses would be flocking to this tech.

9 minutes ago, Flerric said:

Wow, this is next level compared to my clicgear. Other members at my two courses would be flocking to this tech.

This is definitely a flex item on everyone at the course haha

I have been in a foursome with a friend who has one, and I would love to test one. Pushing the cart is getting old like me.

Great opportunity for those living in the US! I've been wanting to walk more without having to carry or push a bag. Good luck to those eligible! 

This would be great on the hilly course we play.  I was one of the many who bought a push cart during covid and had to settle for the last one at the local Dick's Sporting Goods.  It's not bad but it's not like this one.  It'll be interesting to experience the item or read the review.  Good luck.

Have fun fellas.   Been looking at these at these for a while, but as long as my back holds out I'm still going to carry.   Looking forward to reading the reviews.

9 hours ago, jbern said:

Great opportunity from Motocaddy and MGS! Pushcart mafia member here! I love walking courses, especially ones I haven’t played. Good luck to all who apply to this one! 

@jbern Same here bro Walking Mafia!! I enjoy walking the courses too. It is a different feeling, walking to your ball, at least for me, helps me feel the course, think about the next shot, plus it helps me relax and connect with the course, plus it is a good walking workout.

ISIMG-1075489.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Golfgirlguru said:

This would be a dream for me to be a tester. I never take a golf cart and am constantly walking every week when we play courses in the Massachusetts area. 

Welcome to the MGS forums!!!

Welcone to all the new memebers to the MGS community!

Please, take a few minutes and really read this topic and everything it entails to become a tester!!

This Test is now closed to further comments.