Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

Awesome opportunity. My ghost golf hat is easily my most worn given the awesome logo. The bags seem to have unbelievable quality and I’d would love to test and rep it! 

Great looking bags. Would love to test since I alternate between carry and push cart. I have been using a Titleist stand bag for 10 years and recently switched to a cart bag. I found the balance for the carry bag on the push cart was causing the bag to “roll”. The Titleist bag only has 3 full length dividers so I’m interested to see if a carry bag with 14 dividers helps me for the 20-25% of the time I decide to use my push cart.  

Been wanting to upgrade my bag from the decrepit mess it currently is, the Ghost bags look great. Either way, looking forward to the feedback

Used Ghost Golf's magnet towels for a couple years and they work great. Fantastic looking bags. I walk about 50% of the time with an electric pull cart (Alphard V2, which is fantastic); 25% ride; and 25% walk with my clubs. It will be interesting to test on all three. Good luck, everyone.

I was torn between the Ghost bag and Vessel. At the time Ghost didn't offer a 14 way divider so I went with Vessel. I really want to do a side by side comparison 

Good looking bags and mine was too until the sun faded its nice blue. Would like to test this one out. I like full length 14 way dividers and quick release straps. At 6.5 lbs it is heavy, but Ghost is known for quality. I'm hopeful for a chance to fill this bag with my clubs.

Never heard of the company before.   Bag looks very nice.  Would be great to test and see how it performs.

Good luck to all who apply. Yes, this is an opportunity to test a new line of bags with many good reviews ahead of this year's gear. Thanks 

Such a good looking bag, with the costs of bags skyrocketing really curious if truly worth it, especially for walker like me, as bags take more abuse with push carts and carry.

I’ve seen a lot from Ghost Golf lately and had already decided to include it in the options for when I finally replace my Sun Mountain bag.

Currently walking and riding depending on how the plantar fasciitis is doing on given day. Looks like a great opportunity to test an awesome bag. 

I wish you get fitted for a bag, I’ve always had my eyes on Ghost bags but never pulled the trigger. Would be interesting to see the difference between these and lower cost bags. 

Another great offer ..... just getting ready for a new bag, zips have gone ..... these look classy and might go well with a mini brnr 😊

Great looking bags with lots of functional features.  A good bag is worth it's weight in gold, and maybe even a few less strokes on the course knowing you have it all at your finger tips.  Would love to give these a try and report back.

This Test is now closed to further comments.