Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

They look great.  Would love to test it against the last few bags I have used.  Titleist, Mizuno,Wilson and TM I have had over the last 10 years or so.  Hopefully nice and light for walking

1 hour ago, Dave73nl said:

Bags are allway's interesting...😇

1 minute ago, tgetty said:

Ghost Golf has been on my radar for a while now.  Just have not been able to pull the trigger on the cost.  Everything that Ghost does looks amazing. 

Even more so now, our club has just introduced new rules to protect the courses. Mainly due to the incessant rain and potential damage.

This will affect less able and senior golfers. A very good carry bag is now essential bit of kit. Would love to put these bags to the test 

sign me up.  i'm always looking for a good stand bag.  14 way dividers are my preference.  trust me, i'll take 'em through their paces at the range and on the course.

I have been seeing great things from this company over the last year. Looking forward to possibly getting the opportunity to test their bags. I am currently using a Ping Traverse cart bag and can’t wait to see how it stacks up against it.

This Test is now closed to further comments.