Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

I received a Ghost towel as a gift from a golfing buddy.  Loved it.  I am sure the bags are as good.  Anyway it is time to replace my golf back which I have been using for the past 11 odd years.  Looking forward to testing a Cart bag with a 14 way divider.

I used to walk all the time because I didn’t want to pay cart fees. So I have a Mizuno stand bag, but then I got a Sun Mountain Speed Cart. It fits and works okay, but it moves and twists a little bit over the course of a round. Now I that I just joined a club, it is easier to use a cart, and I find myself adjusting my bag a couple of times per round. I see myself either use my push cart or riding from now on, so I’m interested in hearing how these bags do in both scenarios. 

Currently have a G/Fore Vessel but would love to see what this brand has to offer. They have always been on my radar for the next purchase. 

I exclusively carry my bag and this could be a great chance to review since my current bag reuses to stand on its own anymore.  I looked at these bags awhile back when I opted for a Sun Mountain bag that has mostly served me well.  It's light for a carry and has all the features (except now decides to stand up when it wants to).  Love to give these a look.

Defintely interested in a bag that’s going to be light and durable to walk with. Mine is fine but definitely better suited for a push cart. 

Have a Ping Hoofer and walk 80% of the time I play. The problem with not having 14 dividers is my grips tend to wear and rub. I’d be interested to see how a 14 divider bag would work and the weight/storage of the Ghost Anyday Bag! Excited to participate.

21 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Aa you get through your initial impressions,  I am curious about what you find troublesome about the putter. Anything weird, or flaws you may find with either the putter itself, or your performance. 

@Northern Monkey  that's impressive!

@RTH1 nice dispersion!

On 4/6/2024 at 12:10 PM, WillRowland said:

Hello fellow golfers.  I would be honored to evaluate a “Golf Anyday” golf bag.  I would prefer to test the “Ghost” on my Sun Mountain speed cart.  I will conduct my evaluation by comparing the “Ghost” against my present stand bag; “Vessel” emblazoned with Coast Guard logos, and of course my own personal quirks.

IMG_0981.jpeg

IMG_0982.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

CWO, Semper Paratus fellow Coastie.  Did you order your CG bag through VGA or Vessel?  I'm loving the look of the bag.  Also, is the vessel bag player friendly ?

Semper Paratus.  I believe I ordered the bag directly from Vessel.  This was 2 or 3 years ago.  VGA had a special deal set up for Veterans to have a bag decorated with their own service logos at an exclusive price ($$$).  Are you a member of the VGA?  I am not but I was still able to use their discount for the bag.  As far as player friendly - I am 75!  I carried it maybe twice.  But it was a comfortable round.  It’s on my Sun Mountain Speed Cart for my walking rounds.  I play 75 to 100+ rounds a season in MA.  The bag is a stand bag and fairly light.  It’s user friendly with many pockets.  The stitching seems to be more than adequate.  My only complaint (and I’m just being “nit picky”) is that the carry straps are not removable .  I would order it again, but with a 14 divider VS. the 6. 

Where are you located?

3 minutes ago, WillRowland said:

Semper Paratus.  I believe I ordered the bag directly from Vessel.  This was 2 or 3 years ago.  VGA had a special deal set up for Veterans to have a bag decorated with their own service logos at an exclusive price ($$$).  Are you a member of the VGA?  I am not but I was still able to use their discount for the bag.  As far as player friendly - I am 75!  I carried it maybe twice.  But it was a comfortable round.  It’s on my Sun Mountain Speed Cart for my walking rounds.  I play 75 to 100+ rounds a season in MA.  The bag is a stand bag and fairly light.  It’s user friendly with many pockets.  The stitching seems to be more than adequate.  My only complaint (and I’m just being “nit picky”) is that the carry straps are not removable .  I would order it again, but with a 14 divider VS. the 6. 

Where are you located?

Thank you for the info.  I checked the VGA site and they do sell them there for $400+  I am not a member of VGA but I may try to play one of their events this summer and consider joining then.  I was stationed at the MMR on Cape Cod so I know about the weather up that way, and if you are playing 100 rounds a year you have got to be playing everyday in the summer. 🙂

I live in northeast Alabama now, so we get plenty of golfing days here.  Spending that much for a golf bag I just want to make sure it will last and is functional.  Agree with the 14 way,  you know golf clubs have to have accountability, lol.

MMR!  I lived there many years off and on while being stationed ashore and at sea in the area.  Last time was in the late 90’s.  Played many of the courses on and off the Cape.  Living @ 25 miles north of Boston now.  Still have traces of snow on the ground!!  33 degrees at the driving range this morning, brr.

I am in need of a new bag and starting to look around.  So many choices now and these look top notch!  I would love to test for MGS! 

I’m a 80/20 guy between walking and riding. Currently using my 2024 Ping Hoofer mounted on a Bag Boy Nitro when I decided I’d had enough carrying in my life. I’ve never looked back. I’ll either always walk with a push cart or throw the bag in the cart on occasion. Problem with a carry bag in a cart though is that you can never get the bag strapped in tight enough. Looking at buying a Vessel Lux 2.0 in black. But Ghost Golf has definitely grabbed my interest. Would be unreal to test one out, carry or push!

On 4/6/2024 at 12:10 PM, WillRowland said:

Hello fellow golfers.  I would be honored to evaluate a “Golf Anyday” golf bag.  I would prefer to test the “Ghost” on my Sun Mountain speed cart.  I will conduct my evaluation by comparing the “Ghost” against my present stand bag; “Vessel” emblazoned with Coast Guard logos, and of course my own personal quirks.

IMG_0981.jpeg

IMG_0982.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

3 hours ago, WillRowland said:

Where are you located?

2 hours ago, WillRowland said:

MMR!  I lived there many years off and on while being stationed ashore and at sea in the area.  Last time was in the late 90’s.  Played many of the courses on and off the Cape.  Living @ 25 miles north of Boston now.  Still have traces of snow on the ground!!  33 degrees at the driving range this morning, brr.

I lived on the MMR from 97-20, so if you played the on base course we probably played there at the same time.  I played that course many a days when it was 40 with snow on the ground.

I've heard a few good rumblings about these guys but not seen them yet in the flesh - best of luck to those applying here - can't wait to hear more about them!

This is a good one. I won a Maverick 14 way last summer and I really like it a lot. To me, it's very functional and has enough storage. 

Good luck to the testers, I look forward to reading their reviews. 

Question for the Spies…14 way top or less?

I have gone back and forth on this so much!  I do some riding and some walking. Love the 14 for the cart, no grips get stuck, everything stays organized…but when you walk, I think you get more bag chatter and clicking!  Am I wrong here? 

I have gone with fewer dividers lately and think I prefer it overall, but I do find them less organized when on a cart. 

I know you can’t prevent 100% of bag chatter, it’s just gonna happen, but has anyone found the perfect balance for walking and riding?  Hoping Ghost has it figured out for some lucky testers!

1 hour ago, SirPrised said:

This is a good one. I won a Maverick 14 way last summer and I really like it a lot. To me, it's very functional and has enough storage. 

Good luck to the testers, I look forward to reading their reviews. 

Did you go to the 14 top from a 5 or 7 way top out of curiosity?  If so, how’s it been?

Core design alone is quality. The branding gives it some real style.

And very versatile to wide range of golfers. Ticks all the boxes for those who want something subtle or someone who wants to draw some eyes

3 hours ago, Jeff in the Mitten said:

Did you go to the 14 top from a 5 or 7 way top out of curiosity?  If so, how’s it been?

I'm on my 3rd 14/15 way bag now, but I rarely carry in the traditional way for a full round. Mostly I'm on a push cart but I like the carry bag for going to the sim or range or for a par-3 course.

I think the bag chatter sounds different but not necessarily better or worse compared to my days actually using a 7 way top. I'll need to think of a way I can explain that better, but it's late and I'm tired lol

Looking for a new bag this season. Use a Callaway Bag for the last 10 years and will be sad to see it go. I love the 7 way top. Can’t find many of them. Ghost Golf does and this bag is a top of list. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.