Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

Nice opportunity to test such a popular shaft for those selected. I still believe I'm in a serious minority because I have never been able to get a Ventus shaft to work for me. It wasn't for lack of trying, but it's just not for me. 

Would love to test this shaft against my current Fujikura Ventus red TR that came stock with my stealth 2 driver. Curious on how much the grouping would be due to velecore.

Never tried a Ventus and have been curious on the Velocore for a while. I've always gone with stock shafts with most driver fittings because I couldn't quite find an upcharge shaft that worked for me and made sense for the price. This would be awesome to test the numbers side by side on monitor and on course, as I'm finding myself wondering more and more if I should just go get a shaft fitting and be ready to drop another few hundred on a premium shaft option.

I would love to give these a test.  I just finished setting my Mevo + up in the garage after a hard day(s) of cleaning and making room for it!  Best of luck to all who sign up.

I have heard so many great things about the Ventus shafts from Fujikura. It would be an honor to test one of these. 

I just put one of these in a wood (7X) for a friend who is a better than scratch golfer. Interested to see how it works for him. Looking for a reliable 270 club off the tee for US Open qualifying.

Thanks for this opportunity. I have the old Ventus blue in my driver now.

Self confessed tinkerer of my golf clubs, but, can honestly say VeloCore shafts have changed my game. Play the 7x Red in both my driver and 3 wood. Previously have tested and gamed the VeloCore Blue TR. awesome opportunity to test from a top notch shaft creator!

Another great testing opportunity! I would love to be picked for this! I went on a bit a of a quest to find the perfect driver shaft so I basically have my own fit cart right now. I have a GD XC7, GD DI6, Ventus Blue (old model), Ventux Black, and a Diamana Blue TB that I could test this against. 

Good luck everyone!

Man-o-man, what a terrific testing opportunity this is! I've played around with a couple mid-level premium shafts, but never one in the category the VeloCore Ventus. I just never had the nerve to test it for fear I'd love it, and then I have to figure out how to buy one after all my other equipment ho'ing. Can't wait to read these reviews!

I would love to test this new shaft.  I love the ventus black in my TSi3 but need a little more launch/spin at times.  I own a bushnell launch pro and access to trackman and gc4.  I play or practice 4x per week.  

6’4” here, and generate a lot of speed. Excited to give this a go…Shaft matters!

Ventus is definitely my favorite shaft to demo, they are very smooth in Taylormade's products so I can only imagine how they'd do in my Cobra!

Really hoping to get selected for this one. Have used HZRDUS and Tensei shafts in my drivers and woods with mixed results. 

Took Fujikura's shaft selector quiz the other day and ended up with the Ventus Blue 6X, so would love the chance to try it without forking over $350 😆

I think I got to hit one of these shafts during a TM fitting day a few months ago.  It felt quite good.  Be lovely to try it on course and compare it to my UST shaft which I think might be a tad too whippy for me even in stiff flex.

This one would be great, I hate the shaft on my driver just haven't pulled the trigger to buy a new one yet!

Good luck to those that apply, I wanted their shafts when I got my TSi2, but the fitter said I'd be wasting my money.

I can easily test this shaft with my Tom Wishon 719MW driver head as I have extra shaft adaptors that I can use to swap out and try different shafts with the same driver head configuration.  I have been assembling my own clubs using Tom Wishon components for many years now. 

I would love to try these shafts as I have heard great things about them.  I have struggled to find a great driver shaft fit and I am pretty happy with the latest iteration with the Smoke Blue RDX 6.0 which I like better then a Smoke Red 5.5 that I was fit into earlier this year when I was also fit into the Ping G430 Max10.  Smoke Yellow was my prior driver shaft but was too tip stiff for my feel and I think the Smoke Red was too overall soft.  I would love to try another option to see if Goldilocks can find the option that is not too soft and not to firm. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.