Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,669 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Titleist

🚨 Testers Wanted! 🚨

TWSM10-Feature.jpg

The new Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges were released in March of this year and have been a popular addition to many golfers' bags since. We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges.

About The Vokey SM10 Wedges 

MyGolfSpy Staff member Tony Covey has a complete breakdown of the new SM10 wedges here , which is a must-read, but the shorter version is Vokey SM10 is focused on three key elements: versatility, distance control, and trajectory, and maximizing spin. The Vokey SM10 lineup has six different grind options for a total of 25 different loft, bounce, and grind options. 

This includes the M Grind that had previously only been available through WedgeWorks and T Grind that has also made its way to the retail market. The other options that a golfer must choose from are the finish, and the SM10 has three of them: Tour Chrome, Jet Black, and the new addition Nickel. 

There’s more though; the Vokey SM10 has refined the shape and CG placement to help optimize distance control and trajectory. This works in tandem with their spin-milled grooves that have groove geometry that varies depending on the loft to maximize spin for each loft.

TWSM10-2.jpg

Titleist Wedge Selector Tool 

Of course, all of this can be a lot to take in, so Titleist offers an online Wedge Selector Tool to help simplify things. It is a series of eight questions which gather various information about your current setup and game to help make the best recommendation on what setup would be best for you. To try it yourself, go here!

What Is Being Tested? 

As previously mentioned, we are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges. We want you to tell us how they perform in real-world conditions and play. Importantly, we also want to know how the Wedge Selector Tool works and if the recommendations are what you would normally expect. 

The selected testers will go through a Titleist Fitting for their wedge set and see how it compares to the results from the Wedge Selector Tool.

Think you are the right golfer to participate in this test? 

TWSM10-3.jpg

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.
*Registration ends May 2, with testers being announced May 7.
*Applicants must post a screenshot of their Titleist Wedge Selection Tool results on the Forum thread here.
*Expense for in-person fitting not covered as part of the testing opportunity.

1,035 Comments

When I think wedges, I think Vokey. Such a great opportunity for the Forum. Shoutout to the MGS Staff for continuing to work with top brands and push the envelope! Best of luck to all applying - I have a feeling there will be quite a few!

Great opportunity! Best of luck to all applicants and look forward to seeing how accurate the online fitting tool is vs an in person fitting. I have to admit, I have always wondered how they fit wedges indoors off artificial turf and with no bunker. Seems like that is heavily reliant on the customer knowing their preferences and tendencies? Always prefer a green grass fitting but those are harder and harder to come by.

Pretty much, if you want to talk about the best wedges, that conversation starts with Vokey and for many ends with Vokey.  I've played Titleist wedges for probably 20 years.  From some of the first offerings on.  Sure, I've tried many others through the years... HOWEVER, I always return to my trusted Vokeys because they just outperform the competition.  The margins have closed, to be sure, but Vokey continues to wear the crown as far as I am concerned.  

Good luck to the mods and all other entries.  I'm sure the right candidates will be selected and offer good insights.  Hoping to be one of them this go. 

Thanks for the opportunity!

Vokey.PNG

Would love to be part of the testers for the newest Vokey wedges. Been a fan of Vokey since I bought a second hand 60 degree. Haven't gone back since. Screenshot2024-04-25at10_00_56AM.png.2819216fd684a5bc58270587bb47b79b.png

I have a 50 degree gap wedge with my irons. My ideal set up is a bit weird, but i like to play a 54 with 10-12 degrees of bounce, then a 58 with a 10-12 degree of bounce, and a 60 with 6-8 degree of bounce. Two lob wedges, controversial I know but I like the versatility.  

Vokey.JPG.9925652157785a2bff7b269d112b97e3.JPG

I have played Vokey wedges on and off since their first iteration, between a few tries with Cleveland, Mizuno, Ben Hogan Equalizers, and my current gamers: PXG Sugar Daddy 2’s, which I feel would be tough to beat at the moment - I LOVE these wedges.  But the new SM10 wedges look great and I’d be excited to put them head-to-head against the PXG’s.  I practice a lot on my short game, and I like to keep data and experiment with a lot of different techniques, spin, ball position, releases, and it is my biggest strength.  I would love the opportunity to match them up and see how they perform.

IMG_3538.png

Exactly what I need. I'd love to try out the Nickel, chrome, or jet black. Heard mixed reviews about raw wedges. Right now, I'm playing three different brands for these 4 clubs, and I'd love to make them the same. image.png.e5b966a1c9f648f8b49243f35cd0387b.png

Crazy opportunity for me who is looking to change my MG3 and I'm hesitating between SM10 and MG4... 
That could be an excellent way to try those beauties and decide if I want to stay loyal to TaylorMade or keep changing to Titleist. 
I already have a Scotty putter in the bag 😉 

Capture d’écran, le 2024-04-23 à 12.00.15.png

I have been using Taylor Made Hi Toe 60 and 55(bent to 54) for a year and I like my old Vokey 60 better. I got lured by the fitter. They would complete the iron set with my T200 4-48..

Vokey wedge fit 4-25-2024.jpg

I’d love to apply as the Cleveland I tested back in 2020 here are getting ready for retirement. I don’t think my wife would appreciate me testing something though as she is of the old school mentality of what is wrong with what you already have. I’ll add my a screen Shots regardless. Good luck to all that apply. 

IMG_0186.png

IMG_0187.png

I’ve been thinking about wedges lately. It’s like MGS is listening to my thoughts. There in my head, man. 

Honestly was looking at getting fit for Vokey wedges at an event about an hour north of me. 

Good luck to everyone that enters. 

IMG_7082.jpeg

Played last week and I’ve been having major issues around the green and wanted to pick up some new wedges to get the process started to motivate myself to practice more. Looking forward to seeing this review :)

IMG_4582.png

IMG_4583.png

Looks like an awesome opportunity. I haven't been fitted for wedges before and use Vokey's, so getting ones optimal for my swing will for sure help the short game

image.png.336c051db8ad06edb8b8c31cee105c97.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.