Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,656 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Vice

1.jpg
Vice Golf released their new line of golf balls earlier this year. This was their first big refresh and update in the last four years and includes a new model in their lineup, the Vice Pro Air. The updates, however, are not limited to just a new golf ball as improvements have been introduced to each of the other four golf ball options. 

About Vice Golf 

Vice Golf is changing or, rather, evolving. A recent brand profile done by MGS’s John Barba goes more in depth about these changes. To give a brief overview for those who may have missed this excellent piece,  Vice Golf is a German DTC golf ball company that has been through a lot over the years. Vice Golf was created by two lawyers in 2010 and offers golf balls at competitive prices. They recently merged with HIO, Europe's premium fitting company, to further their R&D and use the massive library of data HIO has to create better golf balls for golfers of all skill levels.

ALL COLOUR BALLS.png

The Testing Opportunity 

For this testing opportunity, we are looking for 10 golfers to test, review and keep two dozen golf balls. We will be selecting two golfers for each model of Vice ball. The new line of Vice Golf balls includes their customary color options that will surely stand out, but we want to know how they perform against your gamer ball. 

The golf balls that will be included as part of this testing opportunity are the Vice Pro Plus, Vice Pro, Vice Pro Air, Vice Drive and Vice Tour. For a full breakdown on each golf ball and for whom they are intended, we've got you covered in our Vice Golf ball overview here. 

Additionally, golfers can go to the new Vice Golf fitting tool that helps fit you into the proper golf ball in seconds after answering a few questions. It’s free and well worth your time to see what Vice golf ball you fit into. 

pga_pro_plus_still1_0150.png

Ready to test some new golf balls? 

Pro_Air_Environment_Beam.png

*This testing opportunity is open to Forum members worldwide. 
*Registration ends May 24. 
*Testers will be announced on the Forum May 28.

All Drip Balls.png Shade Balls in Environment.png

149 Comments

1 hour ago, Tomc1 said:

I agree Bortery. I much prefer playing with a coloured ball as I can see it better.  Feels more comfortable during set up and in flight. Yet traditionalists always slate them and sat they aren't a good.  However, I'm not a pro,  I play for fun. So it should be what one prefers. 

I agree with you both @Bortery and @Tomc1! I've been playing the Vice Pro Shade for about a year and a half: travels well, is a well constructed ball and like you both intimated: I can see the damned things! Now I will say, the shade does become an issue in the fall when the leaves are all about in the roughs and under trees: then I switch to the Vice Pro drip: a white ball with some drip designs on them. The white helps in the leaves! 

Good luck to those that apply. Lots of good press about their balls lately and the new line of golf balls sound intriguing. Very interested to see how they work for our testers. 

Just a general question regarding Vice balls, but I'm sure it can apply to most balls. Shopping at a Sam's the other day and just happened to notice some Vice Pro balls on sale for $49 for 24. Seemed like a good price as I play that ball, but was somewhat put off because the packaging box had a 2019 time stamp. So the question is, how long would it take for a ball sitting unboxed to become sub par for playability.  

Would love to test these new balls. I’m looking for a new ball to use since I’m improving throughout my game and looking for a ball that will help even more. 

Very interested in this. I’ve been playing the old model Vice Pro Plus for the last 2 seasons and love it. Have about 3 dozen left but am inching to try the 2024 model! 

I’ve tried the previous version Vice balls and liked them would love to compare the new Pro to my ERCs 

Have used both the Vice Pro and Vice Pro Soft in the past. Would love to try their new offerings.

Bill.jpg.b549b7f65069f4dcc4611073dd132ef1.jpgUsed Vice Pro in 2023  and 2024.  Switched from Taylor-made TP5 to Vice Pro. Vice Pro  has been a great Ball, feels great, hits great, and for my game it has as good distance as I was getting with the TP5. Also putts very true.

I've used Vice balls before and really enjoyed them. The online fitting tool suggested Pro Air. I'd be delighted to evaluate them especially now that golf season is here and I'm playing multiple times a week.

Whenever a new version of a ball I like or am interested comes out, I wonder how it will compare to the previous generation. Luckily the Maxfli's haven't taken steps backwards, but I'll be curious to hear about the new Vice version.

I took the fitting test at VICE and it indicated I should be gaming their Vice Pro or the Vice Tour. I'd love to compare these balls to my OnCore Vero X1.  Lets see how they compare to what I consider the best ball, performance wise, for me at a reasonable price point. 

Nice!  I was playing the Pro Soft for my last 3 boxes.  Read my unofficial review of them!

I liked the old pro plus. I recently ran out and had some titleist avx kicking around. Was thinking of putting an order in for the new vice pro plus. 

Been playing Vice on and off for a few years but harder to get in Bermuda.  Hopefully can put these through their paces!  Good luck to all!

As I am getting close to 70, I look for some more distance with diminishing swing speed. I've tried pro and pro plus without notable difference from PV1 or TP5.

Let me try if AIR makes the difference enough to stick with it for a while.. Cheers!

I tried VICE Pro balls a few times and was surprised by their performance overall. My grandkids gave them to me for Christmas last year with the photos on the ball. I kept some as mementos. I did find some consistency issues between balls in the same dozen. I would to test these new choices in VICE balls. Cheers, Pat

image.jpeg.379f19960d2bf82dce8fcadae02988cf.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.