Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,162 signups
Equipment Type: Gloves
Vendor: Caddy Daddy

image.png

For many golfers a golf glove is an afterthought. A quick try on in a shop and they are set for the season. For others, they are a critical piece of equipment that gets swapped out every few rounds. Regardless of which golfer you are, the golf glove plays an important role in control, feel and performance on the golf course. 

About CaddyDaddy

Known for their travel bags CaddyDaddy offers more than just a way to transport your golf clubs and gear. They also offer a line of golf gloves that claim superior grip, performance and durability. 

With four models in the Claw lineup CaddyDaddy has options that should fit any golfer. What separates the Claw gloves from traditional gloves is the material that is used and the durability claims. As the Claw gloves are not made of leather, but a suede and mesh. They claim to be machine washable and last up-to and even past 25 rounds depending on the model. That is a lot of golf for a single golf glove. 

The other separating factor is a silicone grip. Rather than a flat palm the Claw gloves include a silicone striping that adds to the grip as well as durability of the gloves. 

The final differentiator is that they claim to hold their shape for longer. Traditional leather gloves stretch and wear that can lead to a tight fit to start, but loosen over time with use. The Claw grips claim to hold their shape and fit for longer and are more breathable due to the mesh top. 

CDClaw2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for six golfers to test, review and keep either the Claw MAX or Claw Pro Glove. 

We want the testers to put all of the claims to the test and see if these gloves really are as durable as stated. How grippy are they compared to your normal glove and do any of these features mean they could lack the feel or touch a traditional leather glove offers?

Want to be a tester?

CDClaw1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to forum members in the USA and United Kingdom.
*Registration closes June 12.
*Testers will be announced June 18. 

108 Comments

have never heard of this glove. seems gloves dont last like they use to. will be following this one closely

I am quite curious as to what makes a golf glove better than another. Would enjoy giving this golf a run through the paces. I do find it difficult to find a glove that matches most environments.   

Best of Luck to everyone.

I have been using the Claw for a few months now and so far it’s been great. I use the mesh back as I’m in AZ and all leather gloves just get loaded with sweat. The grip is solid and feels like your hand is almost glued to the club. I only play 1-2 times a month but this glove is a keeper.

I run through gloves when beating balls in the simulator. It would be interesting to see the durability and performance compared to my got to FJ StaSoft. 

The grey one looks pretty sweet as well! 

For those who have not tried these gloves, this is a terrific opportunity! I have used Claw gloves for 4-5 years now and am currently using the Claw Pro or sometimes the Claw Max. One of the features of these gloves which I really like is that they are washable and last a really long time. Also, CaddyDaddy's customer service is second to none, IMHO.

Good luck !

Good luck to you all.  Give it a good hard test. To me I hate paying a bunch for a glove especially if it only lasts a few rounds before cuts and tears develop. Looking forward to your results.

I am so finicky with the glove that I use that I really enjoy these reviews as they at least give me details on what I might try, I would not be a good candidate on this one because on gloves I am hyper critical once I find a glove I like I tend to compare all others to it and find reasons not to try others..haha.  

Another great opportunity to help out the golf community! Would love to try these out and give them a thorough review. Best of luck to everyone!

5 hours ago, Rob Person said:

This is a fantastic opportunity!!!

Good luck all!

I  don't always wear a glove but this could prove that the glove makes a difference. Good luck to all contestants.

Been playing the Cuater and Red rooster gloves so far this season but would love to give these a try.  I usually rotate the other 2 mid round to keep them from getting too damp as I found that they tear really easily if you let them get soaked with sweat so these would be an interesting glove to try since they are not like the traditional gloves I've always played.

I walk most times and hate removing gloves due to VA humidity and sweat...so let's do it. 

Since I live in the Pacific North West where is seems to rain all the time,  I would love to try these Gloves so I can grip without slip.    

It is so difficult to find gloves that fit my hands. I wear XXL but I have extremely wide palms. If these fit well you’d have a customer for life.

Another nice testing opportunity! Intrigued about the suede material and washability. will be interesting to see how they perform. Good luck to all who apply!

I'm currently running the Mizuno Elite golf gloves.  I love how soft they are, but hold tight to the grip.  This would be a good opportunity to compare gloves!

This Test is now closed to further comments.