Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,088 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

RapsodoTW.jpg

We ran a member testing opportunity with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro last season, but since then, Rapsodo has released a handful of new features and updates that need to be reviewed.

The Rapsodo MLM2Pro has been highly praised by MyGolfSpy for its various functions and extremely affordable price point. We know how well the Rapsodo MLM2Pro can help golfers with training, video, and overall numbers, but how functional and useful are these new features? Can they open up this launch monitor's value to more golfers for more uses?

To give you an idea of some of the new features that have been released since launch, here is a brief rundown:

R-Cloud: Now you can access all your sessions, recordings, and shots anywhere you have internet access. Want to review swings on your computer and break down your swing? Now you can, and you are not limited to only viewing them on the app.

R-Speed: Are you working on gaining swing speed? R-Speed will record your swings, swing speed, and sessions in conjunction with Superspeed, The Stack, and Rypstick to give you accurate results on your swing speed training. Don’t have one of those? Don’t worry, you can work on speed training just using the Rapsodo App and MLM2Pro.

Range: Practice on a range and get more lifelike feedback even while hitting into a net.

Target Range: Want to work on specific targets? Target Range gives you various targets to aim at in a full virtual practice facility. Hitting targets doesn’t just mean greens; there are fairways and layup options, offering over 100 different targets to choose from.

These are just a few of the new features that have been added, and we need to review them.

RapsodoUnit.jpg

The Testing Opportunity We are looking for three golfers to test, review, and keep a Rapsodo MLM2Pro launch monitor with a one-year Premium Membership. Our selected testers are expected to give a full review of all these new features as well as how the Rapsodo MLM2Pro works as a simulator. Do these new features add value? Should they entice golfers to take the plunge and purchase an MLM2Pro? We want you to let our community know.

*This testing opportunity is open to registered Forum members in the U.S. only.

*Registration closes July 24.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

RapsodoTrack.jpg

232 Comments

Great opportunity to focus on swing mechanics. I have videoing my swing but this will give me the metrics to really improve my game! I hope I a in!

This will be a good review. I'm curious about how these do. Would be fun to do on the range and pop down for shots on the course. 

How much fun would this be to test and compare the numbers between my R10 and the MLM2Pro?! What intrigues me most is how each compares when using their "optimum" ball in the RCT's and RPT's along with balls at the range, gamer ball, ect.Would also hope to see how each works with Awesome Golf, as that is my app of choice. Good luck, spies! Awesome opportunity and hope to see some great reviews in the near future. 

My brother got a simulator and its so nice to be able to practice. I have a net and a mat. been looking at these Rhapsodos for a while now too, thats what my brother got and he swears by it.

As a bushnell launch pro user, I’d love to compare it to the Rapsodo unit. Love the size of the rapsodo.

This will be a fantastic test in what I would call the more 'affordable' launch monitor segment.  I have a Flightscope Mevo (not the Mevo+) which is great albeit quite limited in terms of the feature set.  The MLM2pro would represent a very significant step up for only a couple hundred dollars more, not to mention simulator capabilities. This one has me excited.  

Oh man, ive been fighting the urges to purchase one of these for so long. Cant wait to see the reviews and see if it helps solidify my decision if I eventually purchase one.

Testing would be awesome!@

I remember looking at these when they first came out. Everything I heard was positive back then. A few years later this technology has got be even more stellar. Good luck to everyone that signs up!

This opportunity would be a fantastic opportunity for me.  

Although I am reasonable statistically, I have never been able to afford similar devices, lessons utilizing radar technology or a simulator, or lessons with someone who uses these devices in their teaching practices.

If I only had a device that could get me started with the basic information, I could speak intelligently with another professional to begin the conversation on improving.  Improvement is a lifelong quest, but one must have a baseline set of information to measure weaknesses, strengths, and progress.

Thank you, MGS, for this opportunity.

Awesome opportunity! I have the Garmin R10 but really contemplated the Rapsodo when trying to choose. Ultimately price was the deciding factor but sounds like the new updates and everything has really put this one at an elite level at this price. I would love to see how they compare since these are the two main contenders it seems at this price point.   Good luck up everyone signing up! 

Would love to compare to my MLM experience! I have been strongly looking into these to get better data from the daily backyard swings into the net!

I'm new to golf within the last few months. Been progressing fairly quickly, but think a launch monitor could really quantify it. This is an awesome opportunity for whoever gets picked.

This is a trial that I would love to take part in, I’ve built the garage setup with the required space and was between the MLM2Pro or the R10… tbh I was leaning towards the R10 - but the features of the Rapsodo look very impressive.

I started only a year ago but have been working hard on my swings, taking lessons, and playing frequently (1-3x per week). I practice at a facility with Trackman but would love to test this to see if it’s something I can use at home!

Can't wait to either participate and/or read the reviews. This is one of the best tests offered this year. There has to be a ton of people thinking about setting up their own simulator at home. Bonus info would be the rest of the setup. Mat, hitting cage, computer setup for simulator. 

The more I play the more I realize how important that data is. Really curious to see how these stack up to the other brands, especially with how portable it seems. 

I have been using the Mevo for the past 2 years. For the most part it has been reliable but have heard noting but positive comments on the Rapsodo. Very interested in the testing here, 

As a father of three littles, where I can’t get out on the course as much, this would be prefect to work on my swing while they’re asleep or just during the day. Heck, I can even get the others set up and play rounds with them without having to worry about pace of play!

Crossing my fingers for this one - trying to keep a consistent swing from year to year is difficult when you only have 5-6 months of golf weather.  I need something to keep me in the groove during the long winter months!

11 hours ago, MNUte said:

Now this is an absolutely awesome testing opportunity! I love how much launch monitor technology has developed and become more accessible to the everyday golfer. Especially for a dad to a toddler like me, something like the MLM2Pro offers a bit more flexibility in how you practice and improve and easier of an opportunity to continue developing. And the amount of features and options should add in enough variety to keep the training exciting and engaging. 

It absolutely is! Because I LOVE my garmin r10 so far and have had very few issues with it, but would love to review the mlm2pro as well as compare the 2 and see differences etc.

Another great opportunity from MGS!  Good luck to all who apply.  I own the R10 and the MLM2 Pro... and for my needs, the MLM2 Pro is it!  Having the swing and impact cameras to review your shots + the ability to place your cell phone directly facing the impact to get a total of 3 views of your swing is amazing!  The 'downside' for me, as with all radar-based LM's is the inability to use them for putting on the sim.  The subscription based software is an unwelcome aspect to LM's, but that's how most everyone is doing it now 😪

This Test is now closed to further comments.