Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,164 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: New Level

NLVLTW.jpg

We are pleased to bring another new company to MyGolfSpy Forum member testing. New Level Golf is providing products for our members to test, review and keep. 

New Level has had successes with MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing and now our members get to see how they perform on the course in the hands of real golfers. 

About New Level Golf

New Level Golf was originally founded in 2017 by Eric Burch, is dedicated to enhancing the golfing experience through exceptional club craftsmanship. In 2022, New Level underwent new ownership that brings a wealth of PGA Tour experience and expertise. New Level Golf specializes as a DTC (direct-to-consumer) company in premium golf irons, wedges and utilities, all designed and manufactured with precision engineering. Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., New Level Golf takes pride in their hands-on approach, overseeing every step from design to production, ensuring high-quality equipment for both avid and casual golfers. Being a DTC brand, they are able to provide high-quality products at competitive prices. 

NLVL480DB.jpg

The Opportunity

For this testing opportunity, we are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep either a set of New Level 480-TC irons or a set of New Level 480-DB irons. Here is a quick comparison of the two sets. 

New Level 480-TC Irons:

“Tour-caliber” design for precision and control

Enhanced turf interaction for improved ball striking

Forged from high-quality materials for exceptional feel

New Level 480-DB Irons:

Game-improvement design focusing on forgiveness and ease of use

Optimized weight distribution for better launch and stability

Forged construction offering a soft yet solid feel

We are looking for passionate golfers who can provide detailed, honest feedback on their experience with these irons.

SHARE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR NEW LEVEL 480 SETUP!

NLVL480TC.jpg

*Open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members in the U.S. only. 

*Registration closes Aug. 2. *Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

190 Comments

Glad to see more DTC companies emerging. These irons (TC model) look unique from many others. Would be interesting to see launch and feel differences at impact. 

Pw and 9 iron setup below (blue ice ferrrels). Would love the black and blue MCC grips to go with the blue ice ferrules!

Screenshot_20240727_105755_Chrome.jpg

Currently play New Level 902 PD irons & would love to see how these compare! 902 PD irons have been great irons for me. 

IMG_0693.png

IMG_0694.png

IMG_0695.png

IMG_1431.jpeg.121491d9640fbbb9d0311af27fd4ca61.jpeg20190302_111806.jpeg.d4b473b2574c368f90bed65c50c0bff5.jpegAwsome! I play multiple times per week and would let everyone know  the difference that these irons make to my game weekly.  I would prefer a low kick point shaft for a higher trajectory account of my lower trajectory that I have with my current Mizunos with kbs contour light.  I would spine the shafts and and balance to D-0 on arrival if they weren’t that from factory.    Thanks for the opportunity!         I was once a much stronger individual.  lol but I need some help with my equipment these days at 71! Lol

These are sweet looking. If I don't win I may see if a local vendor has some in stock. AND I may be in the market for new clubs (no-I dont say that every year!)
image.png.d1f743dfb36f501f850c3829609f1053.png

480-DB would be my choice. I am planning on updating from my Wilson D300 GI irons. I play 2-3 times a week and have access to an indoor golf system for ball flight data.

Screenshot_20240727-114452.png

Would love to test these. Have wanted to try new level for a long time just have a hard time pulling the trigger with out hitting them 1st. 

IMG_0094.png

golfnut 1, here! I am currently snooping around for an iron change in equipment! I currently play Mizuno MP 18' with f4 recoil shafts. As an elder golfers, I think it may be tile to look @ R or R+ and a little more forgiving head??? I am still an 8 hcp from the men's forward tees. I would love to try out this new brand as they appear to be close to those I may consider. Probably my last set change?!

The hits just keep coming. MGS is like OutKast in the early 2000’s.  Bangers.

Would love to test the DB’s relative to my OG PXG’s.  The old DTC vs the new guys. Let’s go!

First time hearing of New Level Golf but the DTC market has certainly impressed the last couple years. It used to make me think "cheaply made with the looks to match"...not so much nowadays.

I play the 623mb black faces…. I love them the grind and the feel is second to none. I have had them for at least 3 years. There wedges are great as well… all around the clubs feel equivalent or better than a tour van/rack set… highly recommend them. I would relish the opportunity to test these new irons!

MGS is at it again! With another great testing opportunity. These irons look popping! I would love to give these irons a shot. Thanks again MGS.

Another fantastic opportunity to test. Love when testers can put the DTCs up against the big boys! Best of luck to those selected. I'll look forward to reading the results!

Another awesome opportunity to test a new company.  And a great forum to test their clubs out!

Now this is a test i cant wait to see the results of! Really want a set of the DB’s just havent been willing to pull the trigger so gues sim waiting a little longer 💪🏼 Thank you MFS for this

This Test is now closed to further comments.