Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,625 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: SkyTrak

7.jpg

Introduction
Skytrak+ is an advanced golf launch monitor that combines photometric and Doppler radar technologies to deliver comprehensive shot data. It provides accurate measurements of key metrics such as ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates, making it a valuable tool for golfers who are serious about improving their game. The device includes features like the Shot Optimizer, which offers instant feedback on shot quality, and a multi-camera system that allows for detailed shot analysis from various angles. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Skytrak+ is versatile and portable, catering to golfers at all levels.

8.jpg

Key Features:

Comprehensive Data Tracking: Measures ball speed, launch angle, and spin with high accuracy using dual tracking technology.

Instant Feedback: The Shot Optimizer provides real-time insights into shot consistency and performance.

Detailed Analysis: Multi-camera functionality captures shots from multiple angles for a thorough analysis.

Practice Versatility: Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, offering various practice modes, including virtual simulations.

Subscription-Based Enhancements: Access to advanced features and simulations through different subscription tiers.

About the Testing Opportunity
We are looking for two forum members to test, review, and keep the Skytrak+ launch monitor. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, and overall effectiveness in improving their game. This is an opportunity to see how well the Skytrak+ performs in real-world settings and to provide feedback that will help other golfers make informed decisions.

*Open to Forum members in the U.S.A. only. 
*Must be able to provide indoor and outdoor data. 
*Registration closes Aug 20. 
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 27.

258 Comments

I got scammed trying to buy one a Marketplace a couple of years ago.  Would be nice to get my hands on one since I already forked over the money 🫣

What a great opportunity! Would love to put this against my current garage sim setup with the MLM2PRO. 

All of those new or basically unsure of why they have never been selected. All the answers you could possibly want are here, but if you still have them then please do not hesitate to ask!

This would be great as I’m introducing my 5 yr old daughter to the game to be able to facilitate quality practice session at home.

Best of luck to all that enter!

I have the swing caddie SC4 and it's great for what it did it does, but it doesn't track side spin.  I have great sim sessions and then serious slice issues on the course. 

The SkyTrak opportunity would be wonderful to compare against the launch monitor i already know strengths and weaknesses. 

Really excited for this one.  Have tried several other launch monitors that have to sit behind the hitting area, but they are just too hard to setup quickly in my current area.  Used a friend's base SkyTrak, while he stayed with us, and it worked perfectly.

I have the original SkyTrak, and a home simulation studio setup. I have access to the trackman and the buschnell launch pro. I have had the original SkyTrak since it launched and have considered the upgrade many times. I already know the originals shortcomings compared to the other systems. It is a fun simulation experience in the winter months. I have taken the SkyTrak with me to my driving range at the course to compare the numbers and will say that it’s pretty much dead on with carry distance, ball flight, and spin. Total distance is iffy,  but I don’t trust many launch monitors with that because roll out is never the same too many variables. I would love the chance to put this up against the og Skytrak and the other two systems mentioned as I’m getting ready for an upgrade this offseason. I have been leaning launch pro, but I already have all the tools needed to plug a play this system and from talking to skytrak my current simulation software packages I purchased will work on the new system. Only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger on the buschnell. I have the standalone gaming laptop with dedicated graphics card, projector, cage, mat, screen, and all the experience with editing and reviewing products for contract awards. This would be a perfect situation. Photos for proof of system mentioned. 

Shawn 

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_1582.jpeg

This looks amazing. We are looking at a rapsoto but would love to test this. just set up a sim in the garage and have an outside net set up too . 

This is an awesome opportunity! Wish I had the room in my garage for a setup. Good luck to those who enter!! 

That last one is a driver test I doing comparing the qi core head vs the paradym ai smoke triple diamond, vs the ping g430 lst. The ping won for me this year and is in the bag. Honestly, the SkyTrak told me it was going to be the cally or Ping, but the on course wasn’t even close. 

This is another awesome test available for a lucky few. I would love to setup my own golf sim. Good luck to all.

Good luck to everyone! I’m in the process of teaching my 8 year old fundamentals. Can’t really afford private lessons right now with this inflation. Wanted to see if anyone has any tips on getting his swing down. I have started with putting as I’m a firm believer of starting with the putter and working your way up to driver. 

IMG_0171.jpeg

Another great opportunity thanks to the efforts of the MGS staff and Skytrak.

Best to all that apply, an looking forward to seeing how this may compare to others in the marketplace.

This Test is now closed to further comments.