Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,166 signups
Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Vendor: Shot Scope

SS-ProZR.jpg

Introduction
The Shot Scope PRO ZR is a golf rangefinder built to deliver precise distance measurements, helping golfers make more informed decisions on the course. It features advanced technologies like Adaptive Slope, which adjusts for elevation changes, and Target-Lock Vibration, which ensures you’re locked onto your target. The rangefinder also boasts a high-quality optic lens for clear visuals and a dual-display system that allows you to toggle between black and red displays based on lighting conditions. Whether you're navigating a hilly course or shooting for a precise distance, the PRO ZR aims to provide accuracy and confidence with every shot.

Key Features:

• Adaptive Slope Technology: Automatically adjusts yardages based on elevation changes, giving you the most accurate distance possible.
  • Target-Lock Vibration: Provides a reassuring vibration when you’ve successfully locked onto your target, so you know you have the right distance.
  • Precision Optic Lens: Offers clear and sharp visuals, making it easy to focus on the target, even at longer distances.
  • Dual Display: Switch between black and red displays depending on the lighting conditions, ensuring optimal visibility at all times.
  • Water-Resistant Construction: Built to withstand the elements, the PRO ZR is designed for durability, allowing you to use it in various weather conditions without worry.

Pro ZR TW.jpg

The Testing Opportunity
We’re looking for golfers from around the world to put the Shot Scope PRO ZR Rangefinder to the test. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, display clarity, and overall performance on the course. Your feedback will be crucial in determining how well the PRO ZR lives up to its claims and whether it truly enhances the golfing experience.

This is an opportunity for you to evaluate whether this rangefinder can genuinely improve your game by providing reliable distance measurements and helping you choose the right club for every shot.

Apply Now!

Pro ZR Pocket.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 29 and closes Sept. 4.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

Don’t miss your chance to test and review the Shot Scope PRO ZR and share your insights with the MyGolfSpy community!

130 Comments

Good luck to those applying! I'm looking forward to seeing how well liked this RF is and what models people will test this against. I have a cheap GoGoGo RF. It struggles to pick up the pin beyond 130yds, but it's otherwise manageable and good enough for the price (I use Arccos too, so can sanity check the distance reading and generally use the RF for hazards and checking whether the pin is front, middle or back of green).

Good luck to everyone and to the chosen, have fun! Shot scope is a good brand with quality products and it will be nice to see what improvements they've made

I’ve never used a laser on the golf course. Rely on my 18Birdies free app. Which honestly does a pretty good job. Would be nice to have an exact number sometimes, especially inside 125yds

I recently got a PrecisionPro and have been very impressed with it even though my only comparison was a cheap one from Amazon. I'd love to see how it stacks up against another big brand.

I would love to give the Shot Scope Pro ZR a good testing.  I currently use the Golfshot app on my iPhone and in general it works well.  However, there are times where it is hard to determine the location of the pin on the green using the app and you don't know the distance well enough, especially when it could be a full club difference.  I was playing with a friend who had a Bushnell rangefinder and there were several times where my estimated pin location was at least 5-6 yards different from my iPhone app.  I also like his rangefinders capability to estimate yardage based on elevation as well as locking in on the distance.  As I said I would love to give the Shot Scope Pro ZR rangefinder a good testing.

Currently using a garmin s10 watch, would love to try out a range finder to get a more precise reading! Good luck everyone!

I'd love an opportunity to test this out.  I don't have one, but I've been thinking about buying one recently. I've used different kinds (Bushnell, Callaway, etc.) to try and figure out what I want to get.

I currently use a Garmin watch.

Oh darn...I just bought my Shot Scope PRO ZR Rangefinder in early March of 2024. I retired two older (both >15 years) Bushnell Rangefinders that were still in good working order but I just felt it was time to upgrade. After some serious due diligence, this Shot Scope PRO ZR made it into my bag. I've managed a 100 rounds for the year already and have put this rangefinder through its paces. Needless to say I'm pretty pleased with it. 

Shot Scope, Pro ZR Laser Rangefinder,a, $399.99 CDN.jpg

It would be interesting to see how it compares to my current shotscope lx which hunts for the flag but never finds on some days and on other days it's lightning fast to lock on

Have yet to bite the bullet on getting a range finder but have used plenty as a caddy and have yet to find one I like. Bushnell is most user friendly I've tried but would love to test this one. 

Like others I have a "cheap" Amazon one - it works and does what it's supposed to do, can't fault it; would a more premium one be better, maybe. Interested to see how the yardages stack up against my current and Shot Scope's X5 watch that I use.

Awesome opportunity!  I would love to pair a rangefinder with my Arccos to get more accurate pin placements (especially on approaches).

Currently use Shot Scope X5 Watch and heard great things about the rangefinder. Would love to try and if it's as well made as the watch I am sure it will be a great product

This Test is now closed to further comments.