Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Testers Wanted: Galway Bay Rain Gear

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
993 signups
Equipment Type: Rain Gear
Vendor: Galway Bay

image.png

Galway Bay is known for producing high-quality, all-weather golf apparel, and we’re looking for four golfers to test their latest products. You’ll be testing the Corrib Golf Rain Jacket, Claddagh Chino Rain Pant, and either the Cappagh Performance Hybrid Vest or the Foyle Performance Hybrid Midlayer. These products are designed to protect golfers from the elements while ensuring comfort and performance on the course. The Corrib Jacket in particular includes changes that were direct results from feedback given in our previous Forum member review. So can these products live up to their claims of weather resistance, comfort, and mobility?

Key Products:

• Corrib Golf Rain Jacket: Promises waterproof protection with breathability and stretch for easy movement. How does it hold up in heavy rain, and does it allow for a full range of motion during a swing?
  • Claddagh Chino Rain Pant: Designed to keep you dry without sacrificing style or comfort. Does it really provide the mobility needed for a full round of golf in wet conditions?
  • Cappagh Performance Hybrid Vest or Foyle Performance Hybrid Midlayer: Testers can choose between these two versatile layering pieces, both aimed at adding warmth without compromising flexibility. Do they offer the right balance of warmth, breathability, and mobility on the course?

The Testing Opportunity
We’re selecting four golfers to test these products, assessing everything from comfort to how well they hold up in tough weather conditions. Your feedback will be shared with the MyGolfSpy community to help golfers understand if Galway Bay’s rain gear is worth the investment.

Apply Today!

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 12 and closes Sept. 18.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 24.

This is your opportunity to test Galway Bay’s latest rain gear and see if it can withstand the elements and improve your game!

102 Comments

Sign me up be browsing the site for a while with all the emails Galway bay send me nearly pulled the trigger this morning, better try this first 😉.

Thanks for the opportunity.

A proper test in Ireland.

I have gone to the Galway Bay website a few times to check out their products but for some reason never pulled the trigger. My current Footjoy jacket does not cut it in our heavy rain bursts, causing me to have to wait out the rain or quit altogether. Would love to try out some good rain gear for once. Good luck to all who sign up.

I've heard about Galway Bay gear for years but never seen it. Used my Nike rain gear for several years and it works good but would love to try something different and see if it really I better 

I spent much of my life in S AZ, limited chances to play in the rain.  But I had several good rain jackets and pants.

Now I live in east Texad, LOTS of chances to challenge my game in wet conditions.  I'm down to one older Footjoy rain jacket and no pants.  I've been seriously looking for some quality rain gear, just haven't made decision yet.

This sounds like a great opportunity to try some reputable equipment.  I would welcome the chance, thank you.

Would love to try the latest version of GB gear.  Years ago I met Terry Prillaman and we discussed how his product compared to Galvin Greene and FJ.  Kjus had not yet really arrived.  He talked me into buying one of the golf pants that can be worn as just a golf pant (not an over-pant).  I really like it but if I have one niggle, it's that it's a bit "swishy".  It's still with my set in Ireland.  If I'm lucky enough to be chosen, these will get a workout.  I'll be back in Ireland late in the fall and autumn in the NE can be pretty unstable weather-wise also.

Good luck all I am going to be watching this one as I was thinking of actually joining a league next year so I might need to get some rain gear as I won't be able to just rain check when the weathers not cooperating for those.