Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,596 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: TaylorMade

TMPseriesTW.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

hitoeTW.jpg

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

The testing opportunity

We’re looking for six golfers to thoroughly test these clubs, focusing on their performance, fitting experience, and durability over time. Whether it’s on-course feedback or data from a launch monitor, we want detailed insights that will help the MyGolfSpy community understand how these clubs truly perform.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration ends Aug. 29.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 3.

Testers must be willing to be fit for their selected product.

3.jpg

380 Comments

Love the 770 from last release. I have a Gap between 8&7 so I think the CB might be the perfect fit

What an amazing opportunity for some forum members. 
To get fit for a set Of irons and see the results is something all golfers should look forward to

7 hours ago, Indy_Oz said:

🤯🔥🔥 wow, what an opportunity! 
I’ve hit these irons and both the P770 and CB feel and look fantastic. Combo set would be epic. 
I’ll definitely be keeping a close eye on this test!

Edit: since trying these irons I’ve been wondering if (hoping) there would be an MGS test to see some good honest amateur golfer experience. 

Which one did you like better? I’m used to cavity back and wonder if the more blade type feels a lot different?!

Awesome opportunity!! Super cool to be able to test new gold stuff here - thanks golf spy!!! 

Play 770s now that I was fit for, but the 7CBs have caught my eye. Combo set may be in my future as I am very focused now on improving my approach game, especially from 150 in. Those cavity backs look like winners and are sure to intimidate my regular foursome. 

What an exciting opportunity! The new CB irons have truly caught my attention, and I’d be thrilled to test them out. Best of luck to everyone!

Would love to get fit for these. Currently game the P760 irons that I bought off the rack. My current set up is great so I would really be interested in the newer model and proper set up difference.

Wow... now we know what Jamie's strip tease post in the Good Morning thread was all about 😆.  This is a great test opportunity!!  I've tested these at recent demo days and they look and feel great but just did not move the needle for me.  But man are they ever popular and taking up spots in lots of bags.  

Good luck to all that apply, I'll definitely be following the reviews.

This is awesome! I’m dying to try the new p770s! I feel like these seem like the best forgiving performance irons for those of us looking at moving to those from traditional CBs.

I couldn't imagine giving up my T100s but the P770s always drew my eye. It would be great to see if they could top my old Titleists. And the wedges? Well, I'm overdue for some of those. And again, it'd be interesting to see how they compare to the Titleists in the bag

This Test is now closed to further comments.