Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,002 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: PXG

TW_PXGAllan.jpg

Introduction
PXG’s Allan Putter introduces innovative technology aimed at helping golfers achieve greater stability and control on the greens. Featuring Zero Torque Balance Technology, the putter is designed to minimize face twisting during the stroke, helping to keep the putter face square at impact. This technology is beneficial for all stroke types, making it versatile for golfers of varying skill levels. The putter also boasts an S-hosel design for enhanced balance, a Pyramid Face Pattern to improve roll consistency, and a convenient Pick Up Pocket for easy ball retrieval on the green.

Key Features:

• Zero Torque Balance Technology: Reduces the twisting of the putter face during the stroke, promoting more consistent, square impacts.
  • S-hosel Design: Aligns the shaft above the center of gravity, further enhancing stability and reducing the tendency for the putter face to open or close during the stroke.
  • Pyramid Face Pattern: A uniquely milled face pattern designed to improve the interaction between the putter and the ball, providing better distance control and a smoother roll.
  • Pick Up Pocket: A thoughtful design feature that allows golfers to pick up the ball easily without bending over.

PXGAllan1.jpg

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test and review the PXG Allan Putter, focusing on its performance and the effectiveness of its key technologies. Does the Zero Torque Balance Technology really help keep the face square? How does the S-hosel design influence your putting stroke? Testers will put these claims to the test, providing detailed feedback on everything from the feel of the putter to the ease of use of the Pick Up Pocket. Your insights will be crucial in helping the MyGolfSpy community understand whether this putter can make a real difference on the green.

Apply Today!

PXGAllan2.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 31 and closes Sept. 6.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

This is your chance to see if the PXG Allan Putter truly elevates your putting game, delivering on its promises of increased stability, control, and convenience on the greens!

287 Comments

My league partner plays PXG irons and loves them. We drive the same distances but his irons are leagues head of mine. 

I'm playing the best golf of my life right now, with my PXG driver, 3 wood and 0211irons. I would love the opportunity to try this putter to see if I can improve my putting, it's the only part of my game that I have absolutely no confidence in. 

7 minutes ago, archship said:

My league partner plays PXG irons and loves them. We drive the same distances but his irons are leagues head of mine. 

I love my PXG irons, they have improved my confidence. I can pretty much hit the number, I'm needing, now more than ever. After I bought them both of my playing partners want to go get fitted for new irons.

I watched two videos of the Allan Putter. I was impressed by the performance and looks of the putter. It would be amazing chance to test it and compare it against my PXG Gun boat putter.

I must admit I have a putter addiction and my wife hates it. Id love to add another to my collection. I own and use them all. Nike, isopur, enroll, Scottie, armour, meridian, bettinardi. And they all get the job done. They just feel different. I like to rotate my putters in my bag every half season if my putts start to slip. Nice refresher for that new club high and confidence.

I’ve been eyeing this putter online, but haven’t had the chance to try it.

I play PXG gen5 irons and could not be happier. During my fitting (pre-Allan putter release), I tried various PXG putters and liked them, just not enough to replace my current gamer. I currently play the dynamically balanced SeeMore M5 mallet.

The Allan seems to have similar balance properties and I love the alignment system. An Allan may be in my future.

Had a LAB putter for a season and had to sell it. Would never sit flat when I soled it. Had good distance control even though I never felt like I was middling the face. Use a Scotty Futura X7m Dual Balance at the moment. Curious to see if it can be pushed out of the bag.

This comes at the perfect time as my Ping Sigma 2 adjustable putter grip has decided to stop working. I currently use PXG irons and know that the irons are good, but will the putter hold up to the quality? 

I would love to test this putter.  The technology sounds interesting and seems to make sense.  It would be interesting to see how it performs against my putters.

Putter tech is interesting because year in and year out nothing is really revolutionary. To me it’s all fairly the same and you just need to match up a putter with your stroke type.  Would be excited to see if this new tech is actually something that will help, or another marketing gimmick. Best of luck to all the testers and thanks for the opportunity PXG and MGS!

Would love the opportunity to test this! I currently game an Odyssey DFX blade putter and a struggle on long and mid range putts so I’m hoping this mallet will help. Would be nice to have a putter where all you need to worry about is lining up and making your stroke. I feel like this is a big gamble by PXG to get some real market share in the putter space. I like the brand and would love to try it!

What you need to know about the New PXG ALLAN PUTTER   as follows 

Featured 

PXG Allan S-Hosel Golf Putter
Zero Torque Design With Unmatched Stability

S-Hosel:
The S-Hosel orients the shaft axis just above the CG to create a more stable stroke that naturally resists twisting relative to the putter path. It also naturally sets the hands forward into a press position relative to the face, counteracting the onset hosel.

Zero Torque Design:
The zero toque design of the Allan Putter keeps the face square to the path through impact. This is particularly beneficial for golfers who maintain a square face. The hosel design allows the stroke to be made with little to no external force from the player.

Hollow Body Construction:
The PXG Allan Putters feature a groundbreaking 303 stainless steel hollow body construction that is milled to its final form and injected with a lightweight polymer S COR. This construction enables mass to be repositioned to significantly boost the MOI.

S COR Technology:
S COR is a lightweight polymer that is injected into the hollow body of PXG Allan Putter. An adhesive polymer, S COR bonds to the putter face, dampening any harsh vibrations during impact and supporting consistent launch and roll across the club face.

Ultra-thin Club Face:
The highly responsive face is just 0.055" thick, which enables the centre of gravity to be positioned farther back in the clubhead and increases the moment of inertia (MOI).

Refined Face Pattern:
The third iteration of the Pyramid Face Pattern boasts a more aggressive milling that improves ball roll characteristics with the soft sound of an insert putter, whilst maintaining the responsive feel of a solid milled putter.

Precision Weighting Technology:
The weight and balance of the Allan Putter can be fine-tuned by changing adjustable weights during fitting to ensure optimal launch conditions based on your stroke and preferences.

Premium Looks & Grip:
100% milled from 303 stainless steel and fitted with a black Lamkin PXG Sink Fit Pistol putter grip

PXG Allan S-Hosel Golf Putter
Zero Torque Design With Unmatched Stability

Putter Type: Mallet

Face: Pyramid Face Pattern

Hosel: S-Hosel

Weight Distribution: Face Balanced

Alignment: Wide Primary Sightline

Grip: Lamkin PXG Sink Fit Pistol

Headcover Included: Yes

Specification Overview

Brand:PXG

Head Type:Progressive

Face Type:Milled

Dexterity:Right Handed

Warranty:1 Year

Headcover Included:Yes

I am currently using a Kirkland putter and it’s not bad for my game. Honestly, I don’t practice putting as much as I should and that’s probably why my putting game sucks. Then again, maybe this PXG will help, give me more confidence and improve my green work.

Looks like a great putter and would be awesome to try something that is zero torque! Good luck to all. 

I'm a PXG guy.  My bag includes PXG hybrids, irons and driver, along with three Sugar Daddy II wedges.  This putter gets great reviews, and my putting needs work.  If this is as good as my other PXG clubs, it will be a game changer for me.  The reviews are terrific, and I'd love to be included in the trial.  

Gosh what a treat to try this putter.  I have struggled with my putting in the latter half of the season and have contemplated buying another one.  

Just saw the ads on this one. Left handed and was looking at it after I bought a PXG driver.

I like the concept a lot.

Loves Parsons golf for what they do

Very interested to see if PXG has found the perfect formula for looks and performance. There is a lot of hype around this putter and I would love to test it myself. 

I was fit for my current putter at Ping’s hq in Phoenix this spring. It would be fascinating to test the PXG’s technology versus a custom fit putter. 

I watched Mr. Shortgame’s video on this putter recently and got very interested - Golf Town (Canada) doesn’t stock it (yet), I’m going to check in with my fitter once the snow flies and us Canadian’s are forced to play indoors (boo). 

I have a Evenroll ER2 bent neck (face balanced - bent neck) which I do love, but I’m interested in adding a mallet to my quiver. After watching the the video mentioned above and seeing the (limited) reviews online, this one has certainly piqued my interest. 

I would be thrilled to be part of this test.   The Allan Putter looks like it has a lot of great innovation in it.   I currently have a Toulon Garage Indianapolis center shafted.   would provide a good comparison.

This Test is now closed to further comments.