Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,498 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

Testers Wanted: Evnroll Zero Putter

Evnroll ZeroTW.jpg

Introduction
The Evnroll Zero putter lineup is designed to eliminate face rotation and enhance putting accuracy. Constructed from a combination of 303 stainless steel and black anodized aluminum, the putters feature ultra-high MOI for maximum forgiveness. The new ZERO from Evnroll incorporates an unconventional reverse-offset hosel that aligns the shaft with the putter head's center of mass. This eliminates unwanted face rotation during the entire stroke path for effortless accuracy with every putt. With a forward center of gravity, these putters promote smoother rolls and better distance control.

Key Features:

• Zero Face Rotation: Minimizes face rotation for more consistent putting.
  • High MOI Construction: Combines stainless steel and aluminum for stability and forgiveness.
  • Forward CG: Improves roll and distance control.
  • Three Models Available: ZERO Z1, Z2s and Z5s

Evnroll-Z2s-8-1536x1076.jpeg

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will assess the putter's performance in reducing face rotation, improving distance control, and maintaining forgiveness on off-center strikes. You’ll provide detailed feedback on how these claims hold up on the greens.

Apply Today!

Evnroll-Z5s-1-1536x1075.jpeg

• Open to registered forum members in North America.
  • Registration opens Oct. 11 and closes Oct. 18.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 22.

For more details, visit Evnroll ZERO Putters 

162 Comments

This would be an amazing opportunity. I have been looking at these putter for a long time and truly would love to test one to see what improvement I will get in my game. Thanks for the opportunity 

I am so excited to see Evnroll asking once again for testers!

I tried to get a local rep (Vancouver, BC) to allow me to try the EV5.1, EV5.2, EV5.3 and the EV11vx all black with neutral hosel, but they never followed through for me.

I would love the opportunity to take this on. Planning to play through the rainy season here.

Good luck to all who are entered and certainly to those who are selected!!

Cheers and FORE!

Mike

I would love to see if something could take me away from my Scotty. I've heard some really positive things about Evnroll and would like to try it out myself.  Thank you for the chance to be selected Evnroll! Good luck to all!

I would love to be part of this one just to compare these to my LAB DF3 but with so little time to really golf left her in the Northeast I think leaving this round of test to someone who can actually get out and play would be better.  So I hope one of the tester gets a chance to compare it for a few putts with a LAB putter.  Good Luck everyone that applies

Great opportunity thanks to the efforts of @GolfSpy_APH, his staff and Evnroll.

Interesting that there now are quite a few putter companies looking into the zero torque concepts.

Best to all that apply and are selected for testing.

The Mallet looks amazing.  I have heard nothing but good things about Evnroll.  I would love to see putters like these more in Pro Shops like my club.  This way we can test them at our course, instead of just the classic Scotty's and Odyssey putters.  It is great to see the large push people are getting on tour for the smaller brands.

Good luck everyone!

I am so excited to see this getting tested. I was about to post this morning in the "what equipment are you thinking about" that I was eagerly waiting for these to show up in the store to test out. I've been trying a variety of different putters to deal with my face angle inconsistencies but none of the current zero torque options have felt comfortable for distance control. 

I wanted to give them a test before doing the online fitting. I love the look of the z5s but would probably feel most comfortable with the z1. 

I just ordered the exputt rg a few days ago so would love to see how this compares to my current putters. 

Would love to test the new EVNROLL putters and compare it to my current EVNROLL .  There is always new technology that can help and I believe if there is one putter that can do it , it would be an Evnroll putter.   

This Test is now closed to further comments.