Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,264 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

I’m really struggling with the yips right now. Can’t seem to find a putter that works for me. I would love to try an Evnroll blade with a long hosel because 80% of my putts seem to miss right. Thanks for your consideration in letting me test one of these putters!

4 hours ago, Threeputtgame said:

Wow! What a great opportunity for our members.  Good luck to all, but hope I’m one of the four selected.

I agree sure hope I am one of those selected also.

What an amazing opportunity! Thanks MGS for your relentless efforts to hone in on actual data and member feedback to cut through the hype and get to the core results that matter most. I have looked at Evnroll putters and researched on my own for quite some time. Would LOVE the opportunity to test and provide detailed feedback to the group. Thank you!

I signed up for this immediately when I saw it. My weekend playing partner got fitted for the ER2 early this season and has been killing it ever since! I really like the looks of the ER11VX and ER12 models.

I've already got one! I bought myself one for my birthday. Got the 5.1 Duo with the black shaft. Ordered 2 shafts with 2 hosels... one with the midslant and one with the short slant, as I wasn't quite sure which one would give me the toehang I wanted. I'm gaming the short slant as I seem to roll the line better with it; it has a little more toehang and face rotation. I've also just regripped it (it came with the midsize pistol) and put a Flat Cat TAK Svelte on it. That's the grip I have on my ER1, which I roll really well. I think I tend to pull short putts with the pistol grip and don't have that problem with the Flat Cat. I shot a +2 40/34/74 on Saturday with it using the midsize pistol, and played 9 tonight and shot +1 37 with the Flat Cat. 14 putts tonight. Didn't sink any big ones, but made all my short ones.

I’d enjoy trying any one of the Evnroll Putters! I’m using a mallet style brass (Tour Model 103) putter, I found in the trash. I put a shaft and grip on it and shined it up. It’s cool! 

Would love to test the new lineup! Currently gaming an ER2B…just dropped it off to get worked on; shaft was coming apart from the head. The timing for a tester club would be awesome 😊

Just made my account and signed up for this review. Never new MGS had a forum.

I used to have a Rife Barbados putter a long time ago and loved it. Not sure why I sold it. Would love to test out these new putters to see how good their face roll technology is as I tend to pop up my putts a little bit and not get a true roll. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.