Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

Would love to do this.  I go to the range at least three times a week so I can give it some good testing there.   Almost purchased the previous model, but something held me back.  This one appears to have so much more.  Good luck to everyone trying for this one.

I am currently using a Garmin Approach R10 and would love to see how the MLM2 Pro compares. We use our R10 for training, practice and for weekly matches with family and friends. It is tons of fun and a great way to spend time together.

I own the first rapsodo so I would love to be able to test it side by side to see how it compares to the OG.  I would be willing to test it out outdoors and inside our simulator to see if it changes.

OMG!! This would be an amazing opportunity to provide valuable feedback on my game as well as give feedback to the golf community on the merits of ownership of this launch monitor. Thanks for sharing this opportunity with myself as well as the other members.

Great opportunity. I’m in a couple launch monitor equipment groups and this one definitely has the most mixed reviews. Love to read what the testers think. 

Man this would be great for me to test, as I have a set up in my basement, I hit nightly and use different practices off the internet and this would help me greatly and would love to test!!⛳⛳💞😊

I have my hitting net and a mat set up in back yard.  Would love to add the benefit of this test to help my game improve and review the Rapsodo MLM2Pro for fellow spies.

This Test is now closed to further comments.