Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

My buddy has the previous model and really enjoys it.  Uses it in his garage set up to work on things between when he can get to the range.  Definitely curious to see how the testing goes as I'm going to be in the market for a launch monitor when I build my indoor golf sim setup in the spring.  Good luck testers.

More than just a launch monitor, it's a handy golf simulator that reads spin rates AND it's Android-compatible? Looks like Rapsodo has leveled up their game with the MLM2Pro.

I'll need to step-up from the Garmin S80 one day, wasn't sure about the R10. This might be it.

This would definitely make just hitting into the net to work on consistency so much better. With 2 daughters at home, my net gets more use than actually seeing 18 on the regular. Whoever gets the chance to test this out, I look forward to seeing your experience with it!

Thank you MGS for all these amazing opportunities to test out some amazing products!

11 minutes ago, Ryan_Pro said:

This would definitely make just hitting into the net to work on consistency so much better. With 2 daughters at home, my net gets more use than actually seeing 18 on the regular. Whoever gets the chance to test this out, I look forward to seeing your experience with it!

Thank you MGS for all these amazing opportunities to test out some amazing products!

Diddo

I had the original Skytrak for a while several years ago but couldn't get over the lag time so I sold it. I still have an indoor hitting space with a NetReturn which has been great. I'd still like to one day pair it with a launch monitor that is quick to set up and use. 

On 8/18/2023 at 12:04 PM, RwsGolf1 said:

What kind of lag time were you experiencing, seconds, minutes?

A few seconds. It's the primary critique of the Skytrak. The second generation is supposed to be better

On 8/22/2023 at 7:57 PM, KC Golf said:

Can’t wait to hear who are the testers and what they find out about their swings from this new gear!

I believe they were announced already. Looks like a good group of lad's.  

I’ll be interested to see how our testers get on with the connection issues that Rapsodo experienced when it first launched.  Maybe they sorted it by now? 

5 minutes ago, DriverBreaker said:

I’ll be interested to see how our testers get on with the connection issues that Rapsodo experienced when it first launched.  Maybe they sorted it by now? 

Head over to the main thread! One of the guys already has his unit and first session with it while the others should have them in hand this week!

This Test is now closed to further comments.