Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

This is a great opportunity. I have a net in my backyard and can transfer to my garage as well. I like the ESB1 I currently have but have used other launch monitors and golf sims.

Currently, I do not have anything but, utilize these on occasion.  Must pay for the use per hour so, only do when raining or need to work on a flaw in my swing.  I have been reviewing this for about 3 months so, whether I am one of the lucky ones or just to read others’ testing will be great.  Thanks for the opportunity.

I own the original MLM as well as the Garmin R10 launch monitor and use them frequently.  I have a 40 acre field, a full hitting bay set up and have even taken it out to the course with me.  

MLM.jpg

I have been using differnt Trackman at local indoor venues around me to determine gapping with clubs. This would be be a great way to be able to do the samething on my time frame and not rush.  Since it almost costs as much as a round of golf for a single hour or data, I need to rush through the session to get in the shots needed to make comparisons.  I have had a Optishot for quite some time but does not give me the data that Trackman does or accuarcy.  Getting the correct data in a no rush situation is a great thing to develop my game and recognize the week point is the full shots.  Would be interested in how it does those intermediate shots as well.  

I'm new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro. I don't currently have a launch monitor but I'm currently in the market. My buddy just got the new Garmin, and I'm looking at others including the MLM2Pro.  Love to test it out.

Awesome opportunity. I used have the original MLM but got rid of it because of some inconsistencies. With added data metrics including spin and the ability to play simulated rounds, I am very eager to see how the community likes this product!

Would love an opportunity to test this with my buddies! I am in progress of getting a simulator set up in my garage. A big cost from that is the simulator itself and deciding which one to purchase.

I would love to compare the Rapsodo MLM 2 to the Garmin R10 and see the differences at a value rate. I could also compare awesome golf for both programs as I already have the membership for the program. Good luck to all applying. 

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

One of the most requested member testing products is here! 

Looking forward to the opportunity, currently have an Optishot set up.  Full pad, net and tv to project on   Moved from AZ to Kansas so we have a shorter year.  Want to stay sharp, improve and compare

30 minutes ago, Ron Beall said:

I have a membership at Green Valley Ranch Golf Club which allows for me to hit unlimited range balls with Trackman collecting data on all shots. I would be an ideal tester. Left handed.

Oh man, I played GVR last year when I was passing through Denver. I was supposed to play Bear Dance, but the week before memorial day they got 10" of snow...

That being said I loved the track and didn't play too bad considering I was in the car for two days beforehand. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.