MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Product Spotlight - FlightScope Mevo
Jnoble89
Introduction The Flightscope Mevo is an entry level personal launch monitor that provides users with 8 unique data points. Those data points are carry distance, spin rate, clubhead speed, b…
0 comments
Forum Recap: Galway Bay Rain Gear
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity Not everyone golfs in the rain but if you do it is essential to have quality rain gear that will keep you dry and comfortable and still provide enough flexibility so…
10 comments
Forum Recap: BagBoy ZTF Bag
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity Bag Boy has brought a new concept to the carry bag by adding removable pockets to allow the golfer to adjust its storage capacity. They called this the Bag Boy Zip-t…
2 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

The difficulty of learning golf
This is kinda a post that piggy backs a thread I was reading here. It seems like people jump from one teacher or method constantly. Might be social media that caused this. I would even go on the ext…
Golf Habits
I have been studying habits for some time now, mostly golf habits – trying to get rid of my bad ones and nail down my good ones. In order to further my research I thought I would ask ‘What is the on…
What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)
As a group we buy/sell/trade a lot of gear on a regular basis, time to show it off.  So what have you bought lately?   I picked up a Carnahan St. John's putter in the bargain bin at 2ndSwing for $8.…
Outdoor vs Indoor Fittings
Submitting some honest and well thought-out OPINION on indoor fittings.  1. First I would like to start out by saying that being fit indoor's is ALWAYS better than not being fit at all 🙂 2. …
Pet Pictures
Show us your pets! I took this pic as we were walking today. Christmas is almost upon us and Roxie is in the spirit.     This is Roxie the black nose reindog picsSent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy …

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Callaway Paradym Drivers - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
TESTERS ANNOUNCED!! The second Callaway Test of the season and we have 4 great testers for this one! Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models …
RealGolfers.co Apparel - 2023 Member Test
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced!   In recent years MyGolfSpy has seen many smaller brands and start up companies hit not only the golf club market, but also the golf apparel market. It can be hard to brea…
2023 Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…
The Edison Challenge featuring Edison 2.0 Wedges
GolfSpy BOS
The Edison Challenge: Featuring Edison 2.0 Wedges Our picks for Most Wanted Wedges were just released and it just so happens we have one of the contestants in line for member testing!  We are ve…
Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro.  The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came to…

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals & Promotions
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
116 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 32 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
SEASON 2 - WEEK 32 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!!   Image courtesy of the week 30 - The Golf Club at Stonelick Hills   *Reminder *  The VC…

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 110 Hybrid/Utility Shaft
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s exclu…
0 comments
New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 125 Wedge Shafts, Taper Tip
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s exclu…
0 comments
New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 125 Iron Shafts, Taper Tip
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Iron Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s …
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT