MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Recap: Zebra Putters
Forum Recap: Zebra Putters
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity There is little doubt that Zebra makes some of the more iconic putters to grab a golfer's attention. In 2017 Zebra was Listed in the "Top 18 Most Famous Golf Clubs i…
0 comments
Forum Member Recap: Indi Golf Wedges
Forum Member Recap: Indi Golf Wedges
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity As we have stated in previous Forum Member Reviews, MyGolfSpy Forum worked to involve, highlight and include several direct-to-consumer (DTC) and newer brands as part of …
0 comments
Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
GolfSpy_APH
A Comprehensive Review by MyGolfSpy Forum Testers Introduction: The anticipation among our members for the testing opportunity of the Rapsodo MLM2PRO was nothing short of palpable. Whil…
1 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Golf Habits
I have been studying habits for some time now, mostly golf habits – trying to get rid of my bad ones and nail down my good ones. In order to further my research I thought I would ask ‘What is the on…
How'd you play?
I was lucky enough to play today at Chambers Bay, site of the 2010 US Am, and 2015 US Open. The weather was perfect, winds 5-15 mph, and temps in the 60's. This was my 2nd round out here. I shot my no…
Pete Cowen Trail Arm Move - Now also advocated by Dr Noel Rousseau for the advanced golfer
Here are 2 videos which recommend a trail arm movement that does not match the evidence from biomechanics research data.  Surprisingly advocated by Pete Cowen and now by Dr Noel Rousseau.  h…
What equipment are you thinking about?
Thought we could have a thread to hear about what equipment is on everyone's mind?  Thinking about pulling the trigger on something? Waiting for a release date?  Drooling over something but just dont…
Best used ball sites?
Anyone have any good site recs for old bands? I've been using lostgolfballs.com but they've run out...I love playing older Callaways like hex tour etc

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals - Black Friday Finds and more!
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
254 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Titleist T Series Irons - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Titleist T Series Irons For full details check out this link -https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/titleist-t-series-irons/ This is the third generation of T-Series Iro…
Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro.  The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came to…
deWiz Golf Swing Modifier - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! If you haven't heard of deWiz before, you're not alone. Here's a quick insight into what deWiz says about their product: "deWiz is a wearable piece of technology featurin…
2023 Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…
Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! The Stack Do have the need, the need for me speed!?  These testers do and will be putting the whole system to the test. With nearly 5k submissions it was not easy to narr…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 34 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
  SEASON 2 - WEEK 34 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!! photo courtesy of @GolfSpy SAM - Week 33 VCT   Happy Thanksgiving!!!

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

Limited TM Spuder Tour Proto
R5two
PayPal G&S Only I pay shipping and Fees  $620 shipped Limited Edition TM Scotty Scheffler Tour Proto Spider 34"   Original box, bag and headcover included.    See photos for …
0 comments
END OF YEAR GARAGE SALE: WEDGES (brand new) & IRONS (used)
Oudefart
GARAGE SALE! - WEDGES, IRONS   Taylormade MG3 wedges  - never hit, still have covering sticker on them.  $130 ea - ($250 for the pair) - 52/9 - Project X 6.0 shaft, stock grip - …
2 comments
F/S: LA GOLF SHAFTS
Oudefart
LA GOLF shafts for sale. Thinning the herd of shafts in garage. The DJ series is brand new from a Taylormade Stealth 2 original purchase. However I never used this shaft. The TRONO shaft was origina…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT