Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
11,122 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Titleist

Testers Wanted: Titleist White Box Testing

image.png

Golf Ball Testing lies at the heart of MyGolfSpy, with the Lab Series and our renowned Golf Ball Test that has revolutionized consumers' perception of their golf ball choices. Titleist consistently leads the industry, thanks in large part to their White Box Testing. Now, it's your opportunity to participate and provide invaluable feedback on Titleist's next golf ball innovation.

Explaining White Box Testing:

White Box Testing, according to Titleist, is integral to their mission of helping golfers perform at their best. Stating “we rigorously evaluate our golf balls' performance across various skill levels, from Tour professionals to weekend golfers. Player input is a vital part of our development process, ensuring that our products deliver the on-course performance necessary for achieving lower scores.”

Why We're Eager:

Golf ball testing holds immense significance within MyGolfSpy, and our past experiences hosting Titleist White Box Testing on the MyGolfSpy Forum have proven its worth. This makes it an easy decision to once again place Titleist White Box Golf Balls in the hands of our testers to gather their valuable feedback.

Ready to Test and Review?

We are seeking a large group of dedicated testers to rigorously evaluate a sleeve Titleist White Box Golf Balls while sharing detailed insights into their performance on the course and dry ball data. Our goal is to collect comprehensive data along the way.

While you may not know exactly which golf ball you'll be testing, we have full confidence that our selected testers will provide the precise insights we seek.

*Registration ends on October 24, 2023, with the announcement of testers scheduled for October 28, 2023.

*This testing opportunity is exclusively available to all forum members.

224 Comments

This is very cool! Will we ever see which ball we actually got, if selected to participate? 
This strategy is very unique from Titleist and I like that they’re looking for all types of golfers. 

I would be interested and I did sign up. However, being up in Canuckistan, our outdoor season has come to an end. Fortunately I bought a GCQuad and converted my garage into a Simulator to get me through these dastardly winter months. I would be able to provide detailed comparisons, if required, with other Titleist models etc on spin rates etc.

This Test is now closed to further comments.