Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
11,122 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Titleist

Testers Wanted: Titleist White Box Testing

image.png

Golf Ball Testing lies at the heart of MyGolfSpy, with the Lab Series and our renowned Golf Ball Test that has revolutionized consumers' perception of their golf ball choices. Titleist consistently leads the industry, thanks in large part to their White Box Testing. Now, it's your opportunity to participate and provide invaluable feedback on Titleist's next golf ball innovation.

Explaining White Box Testing:

White Box Testing, according to Titleist, is integral to their mission of helping golfers perform at their best. Stating “we rigorously evaluate our golf balls' performance across various skill levels, from Tour professionals to weekend golfers. Player input is a vital part of our development process, ensuring that our products deliver the on-course performance necessary for achieving lower scores.”

Why We're Eager:

Golf ball testing holds immense significance within MyGolfSpy, and our past experiences hosting Titleist White Box Testing on the MyGolfSpy Forum have proven its worth. This makes it an easy decision to once again place Titleist White Box Golf Balls in the hands of our testers to gather their valuable feedback.

Ready to Test and Review?

We are seeking a large group of dedicated testers to rigorously evaluate a sleeve Titleist White Box Golf Balls while sharing detailed insights into their performance on the course and dry ball data. Our goal is to collect comprehensive data along the way.

While you may not know exactly which golf ball you'll be testing, we have full confidence that our selected testers will provide the precise insights we seek.

*Registration ends on October 24, 2023, with the announcement of testers scheduled for October 28, 2023.

*This testing opportunity is exclusively available to all forum members.

224 Comments

I have been playing ProV1 since 1st of the year. I have found  they have remarkable stopping power. Never spun balls back as much or had ball stop so fast on the greens since I switched. I did the Plant 3 Titleist tour with Michael Breed this spring as well. Tour was amazing eye opening experience!

Pick me! Pick me! Would love to test prototypes!

IMG_4330.jpeg

Would love to participate and try a new ball.  Went to the Srixon XV this year for their high visibility yellow ball, but prefer the Titleist ProV1X.

Great timing we are coming into our mid Spring / Summer competition season and playing at least 2-3 times a week.

I wonder whether they spin counter clockwise because we are down under?

having never really played titleist balls, other than random ones I've found, this could really prove valuable. I mostly play chrome soft, and would enjoy comparing something within those parameters.   thanks for the chance!

I'd love to be park of this...might it persuade me to stop using TP5 Pix balls...maybe?!?

Plus, you want them tested in all weathers right? The UK can provide that 😉

Once again another great test led by titleist and mygolfspy. Two excellent companies. Hoping I'm one of the lucky ones to get a chance for testing. Good luck to everyone. 

Fingers crossed, I’ve read about these tests, useful in the golf world and shows Titleist are always trying to get better, not just for the pro’s but also the all around golfer. 

Fingers crossed!! I’ve signed up for every test for years now and am always disappointed, but ya gotta have faith!!

Good luck everyone

I am very intrigued by a new Titelist ball. Titelist runs the ball game and it's really not even close.  They have no reason to keep innovating other than to continue as the #1 ball for many years to come. 

I would love this opportunity to test the only ball I play in competition. There is no better ball on the market for me.  

Consider me all in.  

I'd be very excited to review any product you'd like to send me.  Playing off of 4 (not quite good enough to suck but working on it) in the great white north.  Huge Titleist fan with 12 clubs in the satchel from the brand.  But also value minded in terms of consumables.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.