Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

Would love to test this. Would be a great way to start my year. Can pair this with my Kirkland irons. 

This is an excellent opportunity to test a Taylor Made. My present driver was a raffle win at my club a $20.00 well spent, now with this to test a Taylor Made would be like winning the lottery. Good Luck to all contestants. 

Was fortunate enough to try the LS head with the new Ventus Blue at the PGA show last week. Was very impressed by the feel and sound, I think it’s much improved from the Stealth models

I would love to see the durability of these new drivers.  I've always played TM, but have gotten frustrated with the consistant lack of quality of the build of the driver.   Always loved the feel and control of TM drivers though!  

43 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Simple rule we have. No profile picture = no selection. 

Check the thread out above. I lay out everything you can possible need to know to increase your chances at being selected. 

Every photo I try to upload says it’s too large. Send help

3 minutes ago, Rc51 said:

Every photo I try to upload says it’s too large. Send help

Use a photo resizer site/program/app and bring it down to size. Unfortunately the system only allows for minimal memory sized photos.

I'd love to try the TaylorMade Qi10 up against my new Tour Edge C723 driver as this is the straightest driver I've ever played. The article on the Qi10 is very interesting and the shaft selection is intriguing too. I replaced the shaft in my Tour Edge with the Ventus Red5 but I can replace it with a similar shaft of the Qi10 for a better comparison. Thank you for the opportunity.

I have hit several TM drivers and am so curious about this one!  I keep looking for a driver that outperforms my PING G400Max....4 fails so far.  I hope I can test this to see if it can.

cool opportunity. would love to get in the simulator this winter to compare against my Titleist tsi4 and then see how it does on the course this spring.

Thrilled to have a TaylorMade test after all this time, and STOKED that it's these drivers - genuinely the first TM driver since SIM that I'm excited to hit.  Really, really excited to follow along with the testers' experiences and to see what results they get. 

Good luck to you all!

Wow!! Finally some great hardware test also for international members. 

I had been gamin TM drivers for 20 years until last year I moved to Ping. The reason? Forgiveness. 
The transition to forgiveness, including a shorter shaft, has completely changed my game, boosting my confidence, allowing me to hit 50%+ fairways and allowing me to get closer to a single digit. 

Recently I heard from a sales assistant that he had been to a TM presenting the Qi10, and it was as forgiving as anything and long! This certainly got me very interested. I don’t care much for distance, but I crave forgiveness.

I would not dream to change my driver now, or even test a new one…. But I would be very happy to test the forgiveness of the Qi10 vs my G425.

I would be testing this on and off course, including playing statistics and trackman numbers. Even if I am not selected I hope someone gets to compare this vs Ping, the king of forgiveness until now (imho). 

Yes please... count me in if at all possible.    I think that I have been on the "Cally train" for far too long and need to get back to my Burner and Superfast ways. 

I have a Callaway Rougue left-handed driver and I would like to test if the Taylor Made is better

This Test is now closed to further comments.