Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

1 hour ago, Boxknowsbest said:

Send a Max down under to Australia!

perfect weather for testing down here!IMG_2439.jpeg.ecfc2398784c08b081809ff48f058f05.jpeg

Agreed! Being born in Canada and now living in Australia I play year round and very rarely complain about the weather!

New to the forum. Signed up to try and be a tester, I know it is a long shot but I got my fingers crossed. I’ve always been a TM fan since I started golfing, just not able to afford the new stuff. So this would an awesome opportunity!

IMG_8032.png

Great opportunity, want to start the season off! As a relatively new golfer (approx 2 seasons) that struggles with finding the center of the face consistently, I am definitely interested in seeing how this will help my performance and consistency off the tee.

IMG_0066.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Anielson0890 said:

New to the forum. Signed up to try and be a tester, I know it is a long shot but I got my fingers crossed. I’ve always been a TM fan since I started golfing, just not able to afford the new stuff. So this would an awesome opportunity!

IMG_8032.png

Check out the Want to be a tester thread and thank me later!

First step/tip: no profile photo = no selection 

I currently have a stealth driver at 9°. Would love to test a new Qi10. The stealth I have was given to me by a friend and all he requested is that I pay for our next round. I’m a high handicapper that is trying to get rid of a baseball swing still so I’m getting my second lesson Feb 8th. This would be my ideal setup below

IMG_3094.png

IMG_3095.png

IMG_3096.png

On 2/1/2024 at 5:45 AM, Josh Parker said:

Wow!!  What an opportunity!  Good luck to those that apply

Yeah this looks amazing.  So awesome for Taylormade to finally see what’s up with MGS!!

B3C44028-38DB-4885-BD85-6BFB65AA3481.jpeg.21a0a5b420a9ed3bb79f2bb202d1f585.jpegC7AC3D68-CB24-42E5-BDEB-5EFA82C6144A.jpeg.2e4d80c9e261f3b875ae941c4e4ef2a8.jpegFAADB32E-E932-404C-BABA-C61DF3703E5D.jpeg.d9b8fe0aa166813c12ecee80587ba9b2.jpeg I really love my Sim2 max and would love to see how the two compare!!  I’d go for the max 10k if I was one of the lucky 6!!  Good luck to all the spies!! 

What a way to start the year! Heard great things about this new driver and super excited to give it a try one way or another. 

For some ^%#*& reason my computer would not allow the screen shot, so here's my info: Driver Max10 / 10.5- 50 gram shaft "A" flex Mid size grip. Perhaps also send some balls that can find the hole, the ones I use now couldn't even find the Grand Canyon.............  

What a way to start the season. TaylorMade Qi10 looks like an amazing driver. I love the head shape. 

IMG_7020.jpeg

Would LOVE to be a part of this test, but don’t have the time to test properly, don’t have access to a launch monitor and couldn’t do the test justice. 
It’s a ton of work; hope the testers take it seriously because all of the rest of us are counting on an accurate report. 👍🏼

Time to blow up the internet, indeed!

Another fantastic opportunity from MGS....just in time for winter to make a retreat until next year.

Signed, sealed....and (maybe) delivered???

I opted for the Max - screenshot below

image.png.2bbd03e0417cc64c42b83971c0fe1716.png

Lefties don't get a ton of love in the golf world but Taylormade has been the one brand that has offered most of their lineup for us southpaws

Cannot wait to try it out!

image.png.24c7c95290f53122a1a50702fe695580.png

Hopefully I get to test one, I have the stealth 2 plus and love it, if it's better than I'd say it is a leap forward. Stealh2 plus was fantastic. 

Just now, Menonleath said:

Hopefully I get to test one, I have the stealth 2 plus and love it, if it's better than I'd say it is a leap forward. Stealh2 plus was fantastic. 

I just got to hit one yesterday and compared to my neighbors first gen stealth, its light years better.  Sadly it ended up being no better than my sim2 and that was even per the fitter.

Not that I wouldnt rock one, hitting it out the middle of the face felt amazing. 

On 2/1/2024 at 2:16 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Time to break the forum.

First time we have had TaylorMade involved and truly so thankful! 

Enjoy all and get your signups early as when this hits the main site it is going to pop off!

Well they say you have to be in it to win it!  This would be an awesome experience!  Research and Development is what I do... lets apply it to golf.

Qi10 setup.png

If I were to enter:image.jpeg.6f1d462492b393554785e905c4efa9f1.jpegimage.jpeg.e207c5118cccdfd339b11743e14cfb63.jpegimage.jpeg.cd5ea3abd519668322ba2b3650a46c48.jpeg

Head

Model: Qi10 LS Driver

Hand: Right

Head Loft: 9.0

Component Availability date:02/06/2024Shaft

Manufacturer: Project X

Model: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 60

Flex: 6.5

Tipping Adjustment: Standard

Length: -0.25"

Weight: TSS Black Weight #6 (5.7g)

Component Availability date:02/06/2024Grip

Manufacturer: GolfPride

Model:New Decade Red-Black+$11.50

Extra Wrap & Grip Options: Standard

Logo: Up

Component Availability date:02/06/2024

Scheduled Ship Date: 02/13/2024$641.49

Well, I couldn't wait to hit one of these bad boys. I happened to be near a PGA store in between meetings. So I went and hit a few and I was very pleased. I was pushing it right a bit but I don't usually see these numbers consistently. With a little tweaking and the right shaft I could do some work with one of these. Whoever gets chosen to test one of these will be stoked. Thanks again for the opportunity. Good luck to all. BOMBS are in your future!

Screenshot_20240204_172321_Chrome.jpg

20240202_143754.jpg

20240202_143932.jpg

20240202_144128.jpg

20240202_144205.jpg

This Test is now closed to further comments.