Testers Announced! Evnroll and Precision Pro ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

It’s warming up a bit in Austin, so I’m hoping to play quite a bit more in the coming months. I currently use a Ping G400, but am looking to upgrade this year to either the Taylormade, Calloway, or new Ping!

Here’s the setup I’d choose. 

image.png.54a6a66dd65e62a8ecf75024ca2b6721.png

On 2/1/2024 at 12:16 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Time to break the forum.

First time we have had TaylorMade involved and truly so thankful! 

Enjoy all and get your signups early as when this hits the main site it is going to pop off!

Great news, hope to be selected!

Just now, viejo said:

Great news, hope to be selected!

Need a profile photo first! 

All the info you could ever ask for to guarantee a Selection for testing this season!

I just starting using my PXG, it would be interesting to see the difference for a higher handicapper (and senior).

I had to sign up.  Don’t hate me because I’m already playing the standard Qi10, but I’m really wanting to try out the Max.  I could then do a great head to head comparison because I’d use my own shaft with both.  

This would be my go-to. As I'm from Finland, the testing would take place in simulator. Not necessarily a bad thing as you can get actual data from it and can play on different kind of courses. 

Testing would be also interesting as my current driver (Ping i25) is from year 2014 if not mistaken. I make a bold statement: There wouldn't be much of an difference in the distance when hit well. However, I believe that the forgiveness from another planet when comparing those two against each other.

image.png.be68bda3ce47da9688e93372fed83f95.png

I'd LOVE to be a tester for this one!  MGS's "Most Wanted Driver" testing has proven true for me twice in the few years I've been involved here.  First it was the TS2 that was chosen as the best for high swing speeds - That's what I was fit into (a week before the MGS test results came out), and it was a good Driver for me for 4 years.  Then last year it was the Stealth 2 Plus, and sure enough, that's what I was fit into last August, and it has been a GREAT Driver for me these last 6 months - That long with a Ventus TR Black 6X shaft has gained me about 30 yards off the tee and zero accuracy loss (probably even a little better accuracy).  I have loved my Stealth 2 Plus, so this Qi 10 LS is calling my name!  

Here is my ideal setup from the TM website:

image.png.bdc415cf42de0748828718ccc40db264.png

Was never a fan of the SIM drivers but would love to try the new carbon face. Testing out the Qi10 fairways today. 

IMG_2861.png

38 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Need a profile photo first! 

All the info you could ever ask for to guarantee a Selection for testing this season!

Profile photo, check. 

Would love a chance to test this myself and with the D3 golfers I coach. We've really gotten into data tracking to optimize our performance in competition.

IMG_5251.JPEG

Would love to try the Max and see how it compares to the Stealth I have and if it helps with either dispersion or distance, both items I’m struggling with off the tee.

IMG_2645.jpeg

TaylorMade selected me to test their new 2024 TP5 and TP5 Pix balls. 

Would love to test a new TM driver with these balls. Not too many others could provide this test combination. 

I have the Adam's golf driver in my bag but usually use my brother's Stealth as he is my main playing partner.  I would love a chance to try the new TM as a driver purchase is an expensive one no matter how many reviews you read and watch.  There is nothing quite the same as using equipment yourself as we are all trying to lower our handicaps.

I would love to give the Qi10 standard a good test.  Eons ago I drove with the Taylormade Burner Bubble.  I later drove with the R7 driver.  I recently switched to the Callaway Epic Speed 10.5 degree driver.  I looking for a right handed driver that gives me the distance and the forgiveness.  My driver flight path is draw or straight with the occasional left hook, but extremely rare going right. My average swing speed is around 87 mph.  I would most likely want the Fujikura Ventus shaft, regular flex. I am wintering in Florida but back north in April.  As mentioned I would love to give this driver a try.

Recently moved to an apartment with a simulator, and I would LOVE to spend countless hours down there testing out the driver. In hopes that I might get this opportunity, I’m starting to record all my stats with my PING G425, so that I can really know what difference the new taylormade makes off the tee. Good luck everyone — exciting opportunity for sure! 

52664a98-0db4-4063-a53a-96a16cedab18.jpeg

IMG_0860.jpeg

I currently have the Callaway Paradym triple diamond and I gained at least 10 yards of distance with it when I purchased last year. I would love to be able to compare the Taylormade Qi10 against it.

Looking forward to the opportunity. I have been a Titleist guy for quite some time but when I heard about this "autocorrect" functionality in the club it is impossible to ignore. Sometimes over hype of a product has adverse affects but with the Qi10 that is surely NOT the case. A large ratio of the population that has tested this has already vouched. Incredibly excited to give it a go. A Beautiful Fujikura shaft would accompany this high power head delightfully 🙂 Good luck all, excited to hear the feedback!!

image.png.68d0cfbdf93bea240582e73fd8e5d6d5.png

Dear MGS crew,

I am a passionate golfer with a current handicap of 8. Golf has been my go-to sport for years now, and I am always looking for ways to improve my game. Recently, I have been struggling with my driver's swing, and it has become a real hurdle for me. As a golf enthusiast, I am always on the lookout for new clubs that can help me become a better player, and that's why I would like to try out the TM Qi10 driver.

What appeals to me most about the TM Qi10 driver is its stability throughout the swing. I have read that it is designed to help golfers hit straighter and farther shots, which is precisely what I need to get my game back on track. I am confident that this driver could be the strength of my golf game again, and I am eager to put it to the test.

I understand that a lot of golfers are interested in trying out this driver, but I would be honored if I could be selected to try it out. If given the opportunity, I would provide honest feedback on my experience with the driver. Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,

Jack Hajewski 

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 2.05.56 PM.png

On 2/1/2024 at 10:20 AM, Kevin McManus said:

Apparently some of the best on tour! Definitely an area I need improvement.

thanks again for the opportunity and I’m feeling lucky!

I would like to try the Qi10 LS 10.5 with stiff shaft! I will definitely track how it performs in NJ before spring! The pros have already stated that it works extremely well in either LS or Max!

Amazing to see how much TM are willing to back their new product and engage with normal players like us to test it all out. Kudos to all involved with planning this! 🤩

I have my current gamer (Stealth 2 Plus) about as optimized as I can get it for my swing, but I definitely find myself longing for a little more stability in spin when I'm not swinging well.

Been super intrigued with Qi10 Core and how stable the numbers seem to be based off the various reviews we've gotten to see so far. The local fitters in my area (Vancouver, BC) have yet to receive their samples and it's killing me waiting! 

Would be nothing less than thrilled to get out and test with the new core head now that the Spring weather has pretty much arrived the PNW!

IMG_6119.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.