Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned) ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned)

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,430 signups
Equipment Type: Cart
Vendor: Mottocaddy

Testers Wanted!

MC-Feature.jpg

Motocaddy has long been considered a leader in the electric push cart industry, offering a wide variety of options at various price ranges, including the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy and M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy.

For this Testers Wanted opportunity, Motocaddy has offered several different models to put to the test!

About Motocaddy

Motocaddy is a British company founded in 2004, aiming to bring reliable and affordable electric caddies to all golfers. They have won several awards and introduced a variety of different technologies and accessories to their lineup.

The electric cart range consists of six different models, with the base model being the M1 DHC, the most simple to use but still including Downhill Control. With more features added, the M3 DHC and M5 DHC include integrated GPS with a touchscreen and further game-enhancing features. Finally, the M7 has two different REMOTE models with or without GPS technology.

The electric caddies also include Motocaddy’s EASILOCK technology and a host of other details, such as an anti-tip rear wheel, simple, compact folding, and more.

MC-CADDY.jpg MC-BAG.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep one of three Motocaddy Electric Caddies. These options include the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy, as well as an M7 REMOTE and M7 GPS REMOTE Electric Caddies. Testers will also receive a Motocaddy bag to go along with testing.

We want to hear how these perform, where they thrive, and where they could be improved. How long does the battery last, and how functional are they really?

Think this is the ideal testing opportunity for you?

MC-1.jpg

This is a long-term testing opportunity, and the selected testers will be expected to provide continual updates throughout the testing period on the forum, in addition to the final review.

*This testing opportunity is only open to golfers in the US.
*To be selected, applicants must be a registered forum member.
*Registration ends Mar. 26.
*Testers will be announced on April 2 on the forum.

246 Comments

Been using a $125 cheaper cart for the past few years and definitely would love to try out and upgraded one!  My CaddyTEK has the clubs sitting too slanted so it's hard to pull some irons out.  Looking for something more upright.  Not to mention that course in VA are not very walkable, so you need that added power to get you up the hills and over to the next tee.  

Good luck everyone!

Would love to get the chance to test one of these would definitely walk more often if I had one of these

Can’t wait to read reviews of these whether I’m picked or not! I’ve been looking at electric push carts for a while but haven’t been able to pull the trigger on anything yet. Back 9 at my home course has lots of elevation change which has always been a concern for push carts that I don’t have my hands on. Would love to see how the Motocaddy handles it! 

I had been looking at these to see if they are a needed replacement to my current push cart. Also that bad with the red accents look great!

I walk and carry all the time and I have been looking at motorized carts but I have been a little hesitant because my course is hilly and I didn’t want to spend the money to find the cart does not perform well enough. I hear great things about Motocaddy and it would be exciting to get a chance to try one out . I know it would be a great benefit to my golf game 

I'm upside down on what to get. Would  love to have a electric cart. I currently use the golf course push cart. I'm all about electronics. 

Would be awesome to be selected definately need to walk the more regularly but who really wants to lug the bag around as well

New to the forum. As an avid golfer who always walks I have been heavily comtemplating getting a remote electric cart. 

I wish my home course allowed walking!  I'd be on this one in a second.  I tried a Motocaddy cart when I played in Scotland and found them to be a great addition to the game. 

Best of luck to all and I can't wait to read about those chosen to give it a try!

Have been looking at these for some time now.  Would love the opportunity to test one.

I’ve been wanting to walk more often so I picked up a used push cart. It’s a nice 4-wheeler, manual and compact. I felt I worked harder than if would’ve just carried the bag. Some hilly courses are challenging already without having to push a cart around. I can’t justify the cost of a new electric cart to only use every other  4-5 rounds depending on where I play. Obviously this would have me walking more often, but afraid it still might not do its job in certain courses I’d like to walk. I guess we shall see if they want to prove me wrong and provide an upgrade. 😊 

IMG_5840.jpeg

90% of my rounds are walking rounds of golf.  Started with a Clicgear 3.5 and now use Bagboy Nitron.  Would love the opportunity to put an electric cart through the paces.

If you walk Electric Trolleys are the way to go. The market in the UK is pretty much split between Motocaddy and Powakaddy. I've used a Powakaddy for 15 years but recently moved to an Australian company called MGI for my latest. The big upside with the new trolley is battery life, it can easily do 2 rounds and is pretty compact.

With Lithium batteries the trolleys have no problem doing 18 holes on any course. My Powakaddy lasted 8 years with one battery before it packed in, with a cost of £250 to replace the battery I went for a new trolley.

One thing in the test to look for is how the non remote trolleys steer, this is a constant bug bear of mine. You set the trolley on automatic to go 30 yds towards the next tee and it veers violently off line. My experience is the adjustments for this are puny to say the least.

Saturday and Sunday while playing at my home course, Lindsey Golf Course in Fort Knox KY got me thinking about this test opportunity as I play (walk) this course at least 4 times per week (work permits). Here are some views of few holes that I think it can put this bad boy through a challenging test.

Hole 4 - Par 4

Hole4-Par4Fairway.jpg.49154788e8ca6ed1c029578d4ed8bd4b.jpg

Hole 6 - Par 3

Hole6-Par3.jpg.6e2c617e7cc1a42ec16059919799391c.jpg

Hole 7 - Par 5

Hole7-Par5.jpg.e294120e9f32bf711236228c152f04c9.jpg

Hole7.jpg.7fe2f0c27d2b9efea9171b9dadecb79b.jpg

Hole7-Fairway.jpg.723d197a5e367ddc1371bd7a4ad3b53f.jpg

Hole 11 - Par 5

Hole11-Par5sideview.jpg.18b00d5ef2f709194c390441d4884cb4.jpg

Hole11-Par5DownhillfromtheTeeBox.jpg.bf683613bd11e53292fb1e2e5c7432fb.jpg

Hole11-Par5Fairway.jpg.3163a53ea5bd521fea3854fd5c7cb43b.jpg

Hole11-Par5BeforetheGreen.jpg.0d66bd5bd6abe29535afbfadff80b2ff.jpg

Let me know what you think?

Also, if your close to this area, hit me up to see if we can meet and play some golf!!

On 3/21/2024 at 5:39 AM, "Mr. 72" said:

I walk almost every round and have an Alphard V2. I would love to be able to compare the two.

"Cutoff date: 9 hours ago"???

I have an Alphard V2.  I regularly play with a friend that has a MotoCaddy.  I paid half of what he paid.  Wouldn't trade my V2 for his.  The wider wheelbase of the V2 keeps it much more stable than the Motocaddy.  He's had multiple instances of his cart tipping over on side hill trips.  The V2 can climb a steeper hill the the Moto and the biggest plus for me is that it breeks down into  2 pieces so it is easy to lift and fits nicely in my 2005 Honda Civic truck with my Sun Mountain cart bag.  Again, it is about half the price(including their cart) of the Moto.

I have a trip to Bandon in April of next year and this year will be focusing on walking more to prepare for 7 rounds in 4 days with no carts. Would love to get to test this.

Have been looking at electric trolleys for a while, do would be amazing to test one on the course over a decent time period

This Test is now closed to further comments.