Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

I’ve recently been shopping for a new stand bag. My cart bag is way too heavy to take to the range so I’ve been looking for a good stand bag to switch to when practicing and taking to the course.

Great looking bags. I've been shamed out of using a 14-way divider lol.

Been thinking about switching out the Vessel, and this looks like a good alternative before my upcoming trip.

Just now, Goingonatrip said:

Great looking bags. I've been shamed out of using a 14-way divider lol.

Been thinking about switching out the Vessel, and this looks like a good alternative before my upcoming trip.

No shame in a 14-way - I don't use them but I can see why some people prefer them!

My local store carries these and I want one so bad, they are just so expensive. I keep taking my wife in to see them hoping she'll surprise me one day. 

I already have one (see my earlier post on this thread).  What I did not say at that time was that I would be glad to test one I can carry.  My current bag is on my push cart (I walk all the time at my club and I'm 57 years old.). They just came out with a weekender bag that is a carry type.  Love to try one of those!!

My bags always get this spot on them.  I’d love to rest and see if it’s just a quality issue or something I am doing.  

A0CF9D18-492C-415B-B9C4-D656FAC9B92F.jpeg

I walk 18 every Sunday morning with my worn PING hoofer strapped on 3 year ROVIC push cart. Play at STONEWALL Orchard in northern Illinois.  Playing in a 10 week summer league this year at GLENCOE Golf Course.  I am in the market for a new bag, and would love to give an honest review.

IMG_4087.jpg

1 hour ago, Klutzgolfer said:

My bags always get this spot on them.  I’d love to rest and see if it’s just a quality issue or something I am doing.  

A0CF9D18-492C-415B-B9C4-D656FAC9B92F.jpeg

Looks like the carabiner flips up and rubs on the bag.  When you place your clubs in the car do you place your bag that side down? The curvature of the dent looks like it matches the carabiner.

This bag looks amazing very durable plenty of pockets for all your golf needs 

I currently love my Ping cart bag but have been looking at going back to a carry bag and walking the course more often. The big thing for me is always cooler space as I live in TX and need to keep water and Gatorade in the bag all the time. 

It is interesting that I just posted a topic on equipment specifically about bag rub and graphite shafts. So I have entered to be selected as a tester for this Ghost bag. But here is what I was posting on the bag rub topic under general equipment. 

Hey guys so I've been playing for a long time. I am a stickler for taking care of all of my equipment. Bag, clubs, cart, remote cart, shoes etc...

It drives me absolutely insane to see my shafts - Graphite Design Tour ADDI getting worn from bag rub. 

Anyone have some real solutions? I use a sun mountain cart bag 14 way divider along with a MGI zip navigator remote caddy. So there is some tilt and it appears that the shafts are rubbing on the bag handle at the very top of the bag. 

So i'm currently looking for a new bag as well as any info on correcting the issue with my current bag. 

Also I play 3 to 4 rounds per week. All by foot. I have always walked while playing. Its been a good 20 plus years of walking 3 to 4 rounds per week. 

So these are to compete against Vessels? They look premium to me..ultra premium! I was and cart a lot so would love this. I have an old old maxfli bag 😂

It was maybe a month ago when I discovered these Ghost bags and I got to say these are freaking good looking bags. Fingers crossed I could be one lucky tester 👍

I am on the practice tee daily and walking par 3 several times a week.  A retired engineer by profession with experience documenting results of trials & investigations.  My bag is exposed to all kinds of weather.

These bags are amazing. All my friends have them. I just don't have the extra cash to upgrade. Please pick me!!!!!

I've been following ghost for some time on IG and always love their products! This would be awesome to be able to test. Currently own a 2023 Taylormade Flextech Crossover Standbag with 14 slots and a cart pull through strap. With auto levelling carry straps. Although the ghost bag looks immaculate, i don't think it can compete against my Taylormade Flextech Crossover Standbag as a daily every day use. Prove me wrong and select me Ghost!  

Always had my eye on a Ghost bag.  They look great and reviews are solid.  Would be awesome to test 

This Test is now closed to further comments.