Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned) ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned)

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

Great looking bags. Curious to see reviews on these - golf bags are always an equipment purchase that I get choice paralysis. So I end up buying the first bag I see once my current one gets a hole or breaks and I'm never really happy with the decision.

Currently looking for a new bag and maybe a new brand to put into our clubhouse. I've seen a great desire for these leather and imitation leather bags. It's just hard to see how well they will hold up. I'm between trying this bag, stitch, vessel, and Links Legends

On 4/6/2024 at 3:43 AM, Chrisminch said:

These bags look awesome, and I would definitely be in to trying one out and see how they hold up to a player who plays 3-4 times a week. 

I have my own cart which is a 4 seater so my bag has to go in backwards, I would love to see if this bag is easier to remove and replace when I am hauling people on the backseat.

Thanks for the opportunity to test a bag that looks amazing. Hope to be chosen. Fingers crossed. 

Great and clean looking bag. Love the 14seperation. Used to have a stand bag with the 6 separation and it always bothered me and the the legs bent and it just collapsed. 

Great looking bags! The putter well is a fantastic feature I’m always looking for in a bag

I'm sure that the Ghost Golf Anyday Bag bag will make even my 25-year-old Ping Zing 2's look good during the test period!

I was walking a course last week and the person I was paired with had the white ghost bag and it looked amazing. Since then I've been thinking about this bag! 

I’ve seen a few messages about Ghost golf being on the radar. I really wanted to pull the trigger with the customer MGS partnership but just couldn’t do it.  I’m an avid golfer plays 2-3 times a week with a mixture of riding and push cart walking.  I’ll be following this closely to see how the testers like the bags. 

Looking forward to test a bag out as I am in the market to replace my Ping bag.

got a ghost towel for xmas and am absolutely loving it. i’m always looking for well designed bags, such as peak designs, and after seeing one in person i think ghost bags might be the peak design of golf. if selected, i’ll definitely let you know.

Has anyone gone from 4/6/7 to a 14-way bag?  Worth the change for organization?  Is the weight a noticeable difference?

4 minutes ago, JFerrin said:

Has anyone gone from 4/6/7 to a 14-way bag?  Worth the change for organization?  Is the weight a noticeable difference?

I went from a 5-way Jones bag (lots to love there) to a 14-way Ghost, and I'm not sure I'll ever go back to a 5-way ever again. It's night-and-day easier to pull clubs and to put them back.  Granted, the Ghost is exceptionally well-built, and they've done every little thing well (zipper and pulls are the best I've ever seen), so it's possible a 14-way top on a different brand may not be as quality, but so far, this thing is incredible.  As for weight, the bag itself is 6.5 pounds, which honestly doesn't feel any heavier (to me) than the 4-ish pound Jones bag - I guess if I was carrying all 18, that would start to make a difference, but as I use a push-cart when walking, the difference is effectively zero, and the plusses of the 14-way top just far FAR 'outweigh" (see what I did there?) the small weight differential.

I've been using a Sun Mountain 14 Way stand bag since the spring of 2021. The main appeal was to minimize chatter marks, even though I know they don't affect anything but looks. Since then I have taken the very controversial approach of just gaming iron covers on all clubs. It kept my clubs chatter free and the dreaded knocking when picking up your bag too early on someone's backswing while walking. A 14 divider bag is redundant now that I have the iron covers. I am curious of a 5 way bag would result in any weight savings as a mostly walking player. 

(Iron covers have paid for themselves multiple times in resale of older clubs over the years.)

Funny thing happened on the way to the golf course, well not so funny but maybe timely.  Have had a Sun Mountain 14 divider 2.5 back for a while.  The only thing I didn't like about it was the umbrella holder since it kinda interfered with the way I had everything laid out in the bag.  Still it was the best bag so far... until it stopped standing up.  Now it has decided to sprawl itself on the ground whenever it feels like it and never bothers to tell me when.  Usually it is just as I get ready to strike the ball.  Would love to put one of these Ghost bags through the test.  As an avid bag carrier I would be interested to see if the additional weight of the Ghost is worth it.  Plus in reaching out to Sun Mountain to see about repair, or warranty options customer service was pretty worthless.

2 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

I went from a 5-way Jones bag (lots to love there) to a 14-way Ghost, and I'm not sure I'll ever go back to a 5-way ever again. It's night-and-day easier to pull clubs and to put them back.  Granted, the Ghost is exceptionally well-built, and they've done every little thing well (zipper and pulls are the best I've ever seen), so it's possible a 14-way top on a different brand may not be as quality, but so far, this thing is incredible.  As for weight, the bag itself is 6.5 pounds, which honestly doesn't feel any heavier (to me) than the 4-ish pound Jones bag - I guess if I was carrying all 18, that would start to make a difference, but as I use a push-cart when walking, the difference is effectively zero, and the plusses of the 14-way top just far FAR 'outweigh" (see what I did there?) the small weight differential.

@GolfSpy SAM Thanks for your feedback.  Does your 14-way truly have full-length dividers?  I have seen most just divide 14 at top and inside might have only 4-6 pockets.  So I will encounter the same issues I'm having with clubs interfering at the bottom of the bag in my current 4-way.  They move all around within the pockets as well and had second thoughts after purchasing my bag late last year.  I have been putting money into club upgrades and guess I just need to suck it up for now with current bag choice.  Thanks again.

This Test is now closed to further comments.