Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,614 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: AutoFlex

Introduction

1.jpg

The world of premium golf shafts is extensive and complicated. As the emphasis on proper fittings in golf has grown, so has the arrival of more competitors. One such company is Autoflex.

Who Is Autoflex?

Established in 2009 in Korea, Autoflex now is available in more than 40 countries. They promote their Korea Hidden Technology made by Dumina Designs which includes their patented combination of high-quality carbon fiber and additional proprietary materials to create a lightweight shaft with less distortion. 

Autoflex bucks the concept of traditional flexes and goes with a system that is more based on driver clubhead speed with six different shafts to match a golfer's swing.

3.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are selecting eight golfers to test, review and keep a new AutoFlex Dream 7 driver shaft. 

The new AutoFlex Dream 7 driver shaft comes in five colors and is their first shaft to include the seconnd generation of Korea Hidden Technology. With a new tip section for enhanced performance, AutoFlex claims this is the future of driver shafts. 

We want you to put these claims to the test. Tell us how they perform and give us cold hard data to show how they stack up against your gamer driver shaft. Are these really the future of what driver shafts will be? 

Want to be our next tester for the new AutoFlex Dream 7 driver shaft?

2.jpg

• Registration closes April 18.
  • Testers will be announced on the Forum April 23.
  • Testing opportunity open to golfers worldwide.
  • Must be a registered Forum member to be considered for selection.

219 Comments

So much has been said about these shafts, and there seems to be no in-between opinion. Either you love it or hate it. My only question would be which driver head to put it in. A TSi1 or a SIM2?

Hoping to be chosen for such an awesome prize!

I signed up. Don't know why...Just curious I guess at age 78 (and 1/2), my swing speed is super slow, a lot less than 90, I'm sure. And my GHIN is higher now. My drives are accurate but distance is, well, short; so I rely on my fairways and hybrids to get me to the green. Wondering what such a hot-shot shaft claims it could do for me and others who love the game? Best, -Marv

Love to see if these would do what they claim. Got fitted for new driver & shaft this year and the new heads saw little to no increase over my LTDx. Shaft wise, they never had AutoFlex but would have loved to see if it could shrink dispersion… Maybe I’ll get a golden ticket🤞

If I get picked I have a simulator and other shafts to test them against. I can provide a ton of data and I have a consistent swing along with the ability to temper my swing speed up to 116 but on course swing is around 108.  

My brother has an older version, when I would travel to pronghorn to play with him, he would rotate drivers and I noticed he was much better with the auto flex. He's a much better golfer than me so I never asked why but it did make me curious about these shafts.

Would love to try out this shaft. Current driver (Ping G400) is amazing for me but is 100% stock off the rack. And I've never so much as adjusted it. Would love to see what kind of difference an ultra premium shaft like this could do. 

During my driver fitting , I was fit with an OBAN Devotion premium golf shaft for my Callaway Epic driver.  It would be a great comparison to put the OBAN shaft against the AutoFlex 7 premium shaft.  Would love to be the person to do this comparison.

I would love the opportunity to test the AutoFlex shaft!  I have been a custom club builder for many years and have been to Club Champion and GolfTEC for custom club fittings many times.  I have found that the shaft makes a significant difference in the performance of a golf club(s).  I am familiar with AutoFlex but have not yet tried them out.  I am very interested in giving them a try and evaluating how they compare to Ventus & Graphite Design shafts. 

I’m playing a Brava 55g which claims to be on equal footing with AutoFlex.  I'd like to try them side by side on a golf course environment.

Wow!  I've only seen 1 in person, and it was glorious!  For those applying,  here is a key phrase for this opportunity

"We want you to put these claims to the test. Tell us how they perform and give us cold hard data to show how they stack up against your gamer driver shaft"

Good luck all!

Again... WOW !!!

7 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Wow!  I've only seen 1 in person, and it was glorious!  For those applying,  here is a key phrase for this opportunity

"We want you to put these claims to the test. Tell us how they perform and give us cold hard data to show how they stack up against your gamer driver shaft"

Good luck all!

Again... WOW !!!

💯 Be ready to bring the data!

Now this is a test im very interested in seeing the results!

Alot of people collect clubs, i have a problem of collecting shafts and trying them out. Love seeing the difference in them and how they perform but they take up more room then they should haha

This Test is now closed to further comments.