Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,320 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Clubs
Vendor: Stix

Testers Wanted!

TWSTIXFEATURE.jpg

The golf industry has witnessed the emergence of numerous new brands, each striving to carve out its own niche and distinguish itself. Stix is one such brand, and we are excited to have them participate in MyGolfSpy Forum member testing.

About Stix:

Stix was founded on the premise that good, quality golf clubs should be affordable while still delivering top performance. Their minimalistic design approach is engineered to offer excellent quality, impressive aesthetics, and performance to match.

They provide a variety of options for golfers to enter the game or upgrade their current sets, offering complete sets, drivers and woods, irons, wedges, and putters. The Stix lineup covers the needs of many golfers from top to bottom while maintaining low prices and being much more affordable than larger brands.

TWSTIX3.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

All of this sounds promising, almost too good to be true. Therefore, we want to get their products into your hands to test, review, and best of all, keep them at the end of testing.

We want to understand how Stix golf clubs compare against the clubs in your bags, their performance from real golfers, and ultimately whether they are worth the price for golfers considering new clubs.

We will select four golfers for this testing opportunity: one golfer for the Play Series, one for the Perform Series with Graphite shafts, another for the Perform Series with Steel shafts, and finally, one golfer for the Compete Driver offered by Stix.

Are you someone in need of an upgrade to your set and considering this route? Do you believe you're the perfect tester for these Stix products?

TWSTIX2.jpg

*Open to all golfers in North America.

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing.

*Registration ends on May 1.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on May 7.

TWSTIX4.jpg

144 Comments

I would be happy just to test it out, as you can see I’m  not very familiar with posting.  I just figured it out.  

Looking forward to the opportunity to upgrade my 15 year old Titleist ap1 712’s. Looking for distance and workability! Maybe Stix will be that set!

As a beginner who’s trying to take the game a little more serious (for fun), I definitely am interested in Stix. They look great and see are made for dudes like me

Love this - been following Stix for a while as a potential for when I replace my irons at some point. Best of luck to all the testers on this one - will definitely be following along to see how this goes!

Excited to see stix get the testing done through the forum!  I was looking to get something on the lower price end and opted for Takomo as stix testing was pretty far and few between on reputable sites.  I would love the opportunity to participate and compare Takomo with the Stix irons and to experiment with the rest of the set from Stix.

Have frequent access to trackman and numbers and would love to see the spin difference as well as differences in launch etc.

18 hours ago, Bubba1985 said:

Lots of ppl around my area are getting into the game.. Not the test for me but I am watching close for the reviews.. Good luck to all that apply

Ah hell, I've been doing research on stix and they sounds pretty impressive.. Throwing my name in the "sign up ring" to see what happens.. Wasn't interested till I started reading about this company, so I want to see if they hold up against the bigger brands 

This is exciting. I love these newer companies trying to get a piece of the pie. I've seen Dave Fink use these on his youtube channel. They certainly look good, looking forward to seeing how they perform. 

On 4/25/2024 at 1:40 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

This is likely going to be one of the more underrated and valuable tests this season. So many golfers are looking for ways to save, can these sets be that? How many new golfers could benefit from starting with this versus buying or using older clubs?

Let's find out!

I just played a round last week with someone who had a set of Stix.  He seemed to really like them.   I would love to try them.  As an eternal optimist that hopes "good" equipment isn't going to cost thousands or have to wait 3 years until the used models become more affordable,  I hope these play as good as they looked.  Good luck to all who entered.  I can't wait to see the results. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.