Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,669 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Titleist

🚨 Testers Wanted! 🚨

TWSM10-Feature.jpg

The new Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges were released in March of this year and have been a popular addition to many golfers' bags since. We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges.

About The Vokey SM10 Wedges 

MyGolfSpy Staff member Tony Covey has a complete breakdown of the new SM10 wedges here , which is a must-read, but the shorter version is Vokey SM10 is focused on three key elements: versatility, distance control, and trajectory, and maximizing spin. The Vokey SM10 lineup has six different grind options for a total of 25 different loft, bounce, and grind options. 

This includes the M Grind that had previously only been available through WedgeWorks and T Grind that has also made its way to the retail market. The other options that a golfer must choose from are the finish, and the SM10 has three of them: Tour Chrome, Jet Black, and the new addition Nickel. 

There’s more though; the Vokey SM10 has refined the shape and CG placement to help optimize distance control and trajectory. This works in tandem with their spin-milled grooves that have groove geometry that varies depending on the loft to maximize spin for each loft.

TWSM10-2.jpg

Titleist Wedge Selector Tool 

Of course, all of this can be a lot to take in, so Titleist offers an online Wedge Selector Tool to help simplify things. It is a series of eight questions which gather various information about your current setup and game to help make the best recommendation on what setup would be best for you. To try it yourself, go here!

What Is Being Tested? 

As previously mentioned, we are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges. We want you to tell us how they perform in real-world conditions and play. Importantly, we also want to know how the Wedge Selector Tool works and if the recommendations are what you would normally expect. 

The selected testers will go through a Titleist Fitting for their wedge set and see how it compares to the results from the Wedge Selector Tool.

Think you are the right golfer to participate in this test? 

TWSM10-3.jpg

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.
*Registration ends May 2, with testers being announced May 7.
*Applicants must post a screenshot of their Titleist Wedge Selection Tool results on the Forum thread here.
*Expense for in-person fitting not covered as part of the testing opportunity.

1,035 Comments

Surprised by these results to be honest.  I typically play lower bounce in my sand and lob wedges.

IMG_3147.png

IMG_3146.png

See below my recommended selection.  These would look awesome in my bag and of course send me tumbling down to scratch in a mater of days!!!!!

image.png.b1d6b5ff7c6b422048a73829cc112c41.png

Another amazing opportunity. Here's my wedge setup per Vokey, but I disagree slightly. I've been playing a 4* bounce 58* since 2008, and I'm not inclined to change. I had trouble answering the 'typical fairway condition' question. Because in NE Ohio there is no consistency, courses go from soft mudpits in April to hardpan in August and everything in between.

image.png.517138951bba9f29f5a5d35e489eb6ce.png

Great opportunity to test a stalwart in the wedge industry. Would love to see how they stack up against my MG4s

By far where my games needs the most work. Been playing used and off the shelf wedges forever. 

IMG_1003.png

You always see the top-level plays gravitating towards vokeys. I would love the opportunity to go through the fitting to see what best suits my game and bring those numbers down!

Screenshot 2024-04-25 124150.png

The name of names when it comes to wedges. grew up thinking there was no other club when it came to wedges other than Vokey. this would be unbelievable to get the change to test. 

image.png.9b7a3e4b7549224432a7f6126a38dc46.png

I moved away from Vokey wedges a couple of years back because I wasn’t able to be fitted at the time and I needed longer clubs. I would love to give them a try again especially with all of the great things I’ve heard about the SM10s. Exciting opportunity for whoever gets selected!

IMG_1056.png

IMG_1055.png

I have recently been in the market for a new set of wedges. The TaylorMade Hi-Toe 3s are my current gamers and have been since their release. As I have become more confident and a better player, I am finding them to be more of a hindrance then a confidence inspiring club to hold. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely loved having these wedges in my bag in the past however, I feel that I have "outgrown" them.

Looking forward to potentially being selected as a tester. Best of luck everyone and look forward to reading the testing results.

Vokey Wedges.PNG

Awesome testing opportunity! I currently love my SM7 and SM8, even though I bought all off the used rack and without truly understanding what each grind suited play wise.  Looking forward to seeing everyones builds and how they perform on course! ScreenShot2024-04-25at8_22_38AM.png.a8a245fe6340cd9fd296fee2a5b7a819.png

This is the One club that I've never been actually fit for.  The Wedge.  I've always gone with feel & previous 'what works' attitude.  HAHA!  🤣  Good luck to everyone!  Great opportunity here. 

image.png.343d8a658da947c4e7a1d3025c31fc37.png

I have a similar setup to these right now but not 6* of separation though.  🤨  48*, 52* & 56*   I do agree with the grinds though ... especially the "M" grind.  Love that one! 

Wish I could be on the call this afternoon but I'll be on the road 😞

This Test is now closed to further comments.