Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,162 signups
Equipment Type: Gloves
Vendor: Caddy Daddy

image.png

For many golfers a golf glove is an afterthought. A quick try on in a shop and they are set for the season. For others, they are a critical piece of equipment that gets swapped out every few rounds. Regardless of which golfer you are, the golf glove plays an important role in control, feel and performance on the golf course. 

About CaddyDaddy

Known for their travel bags CaddyDaddy offers more than just a way to transport your golf clubs and gear. They also offer a line of golf gloves that claim superior grip, performance and durability. 

With four models in the Claw lineup CaddyDaddy has options that should fit any golfer. What separates the Claw gloves from traditional gloves is the material that is used and the durability claims. As the Claw gloves are not made of leather, but a suede and mesh. They claim to be machine washable and last up-to and even past 25 rounds depending on the model. That is a lot of golf for a single golf glove. 

The other separating factor is a silicone grip. Rather than a flat palm the Claw gloves include a silicone striping that adds to the grip as well as durability of the gloves. 

The final differentiator is that they claim to hold their shape for longer. Traditional leather gloves stretch and wear that can lead to a tight fit to start, but loosen over time with use. The Claw grips claim to hold their shape and fit for longer and are more breathable due to the mesh top. 

CDClaw2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for six golfers to test, review and keep either the Claw MAX or Claw Pro Glove. 

We want the testers to put all of the claims to the test and see if these gloves really are as durable as stated. How grippy are they compared to your normal glove and do any of these features mean they could lack the feel or touch a traditional leather glove offers?

Want to be a tester?

CDClaw1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to forum members in the USA and United Kingdom.
*Registration closes June 12.
*Testers will be announced June 18. 

108 Comments

I would love to be a tester for these gloves! I am retired, play 2-3 times per week and go through alot of gloves during the golfing season here!!  You’ll get an honest review! I don’t expect to be picked but if I do, I would be a happy camper!! Maybe I should have said golfer!!

Len

The additional grip and durability are interesting propositions. Living in Texas, in the summer either rain gloves or a glove per round has been my routine. Looking forward to the selection! 

I like the idea of the silicon grippers as long as they don't interfere with feel. Good luck to all!

This one's not for me but good luck to the testers!

I game Red Rooster Sussex and frankly, I find them something to crow about....ok, bad pun...I have egg on my face...but I have had great success with them and they have great customer service.  Looking forward to seeing how this glove lineup works out.

The heat here in AZ drains the life out of the typical glove, l hope whomever tests these gloves posts valuable info on the durabilty.

Another great opportunity for testers but I’ve never got on with non leather gloves as I don’t get the same feel through the glove. Interested to find out how the testers find these perform against a traditional cabretta glove 

Live and play in Charlotte.   Lots of summer humidity to wear gloves right out.   Since my hands sweat quite a lot, I'm always looking for better gloves.   I've been using Finger 10 synthetic gloves instead of leather for a couple of years.

I usually don't wear a glove in the summertime, I have always found them to be uncomfortable and hot. I do wear a pair of winter golf gloves when it get cold out during those winter months. Maybe the make up of this glove and fit will do the switch for me. 

Wayne

I also never heard of these gloves but am interested in putting them thru the paces, both in hot and cold weather.

I need a glove to help me secure both the club and my feel for the clubs due to a reduction of nerves one hand and some muscle problems in the other.  A pair of gloves often last fewer than 4 rounds because MY needs and the hot weather in Phoenix, may lose their ship and hold..  I am always looking over the glove selections every time I play.  I am an older payer (73) and I would love the opportunity to evaluate these gloves from the standpoint of an older golfer!

I typically go through a 4 pack of Kirkland gloves at least once a season. Would be nice to not have to change gloves that often.

I have used these gloves before back in 2020 when I was getting into golf. No matter how much my hands sweat, the glove didn’t feel like it moved. That was before I learned to take my glove off after each swing heading to my ball. Amazing that I couldn’t wring out the sweat from it. But would definitely recommend. Good luck to all who apply. 

Hello everyone.  Thanks for entering.  We've been in the golf business for 20+ years mainly as a travel bag vendor.

Quick background / overview on our gloves.  We've been producing Claw gloves since 2019 and have added a few new styles over the years.  

Our gloves are 100% synthetic and machine washable.  

Sizing in our Pro and Max gloves are comparable to most brands.  

The silicone grip is tacky and works well with most grips even with moisture.

Some wrap and cord grips can get slick and don't play nice with silicone. 

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.  

Always on the look out for a new way to improve what I use and haven't heard of these guys before. Given Sydney can be a hot and sweaty place to live and play, I'm certainly intrigued. Hope at least one of the testers is somewhere hot and sticky to give them a real go!

Think this is another great opportunity I'll have to pass up on.. Bionic and zero friction maxx are the only 2 gloves I have found to fit my hand.. Best of luck to everyone that applies!!

I have tried so many gloves and my pro has even taken a few off of my small hands because they didn’t fit snugly enough, forcing me to grip harder. I would love to find comfortable, grippy gloves that work in both Florida and New England! Now in June I have to wear gloves on both hands because of the humidity and my hands sweating so much!

I tear gloves up left and right, but only wear one on my left (lol).  I usually cycle a practice glove, a play glove, and one for backup.  When my practice glove gets in rough shape, I transfer my play glove to that role.  Wear patterns are usually on the heel pad and left thumb grip/swing-related issues are most likely.  My practice glove will usually last about 3-4 weeks before it looks like my dog got a hold of it.  Give me a glove and I will put it through the ringer in less than a month.  My practice schedule currently involves approx 75 full swings daily, 100-150 50%-75% swings, and speed training every other day.  My hands get very sweaty during a round.  When it gets really hot, I will cycle my new glove and play glove to air out in between holes.  The type of glove I am looking for is breathable and durable.    I haven't found one to meet those requirements without giving up too much feeling.  I have defaulted to purchasing less costly gloves as I wear them out so quickly.  I will be following this test, and if anyone has any glove recommendations, please let me know.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.