Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,056 signups
Equipment Type: Shafts
Vendor: Graphite Design

1.jpg

Testers Wanted

This season there have been a lot of different driver shafts tested through MyGolfSpy Forum member testing and it wouldn’t be a complete season without including Graphite Design. 

About Graphite Design

Established in 1989 in Japan and 1997 in the USA, Graphite Design Inc. has been at the forefront of golf shaft innovation for over three decades. Their founder, Mr. Megumi Yamada, worked to revolutionize the industry with his cutting-edge lamination technology. This works to ensure their shafts are both lightweight and incredibly strong. This advanced technology, coupled with state-of-the-art design and the finest materials, makes Graphite Design shafts the premier choice for both professional and amateur golfers.

Graphite Design's "Tour AD" logo stands for "Accuracy and Distance," a promise that their shafts aim to deliver consistently. These key competitive advantages have helped countless golfers optimize their performance. Their shafts have been the most dominant on the JGTO (Japan Golf Tour Organization) Tour for the past ten years, and they continue to support professional golfers worldwide.

With some of the most iconic shafts in golf we are excited to bring them to our member testing platform this season.

3.jpg

Testing Opportunity Details

We are seeking eight golfers to test the Graphite Design Tour AD premium shafts. As a tester you will get to test, review and keep a Graphite Design Tour AD shaft of your choice. 

We want to know how the Tour AD line of shafts compares to your current gamer. Where does it excel and where do you think it could get a little better? Real feedback for real golfers with a wide variety of handicaps and abilities. 

Testers will be asked to provide on course feedback, launch monitor data and comparisons to their current driver shaft over a four week testing period. 

Do you want to test a new driver shaft? 

2.jpg

*Open to North American forum members only.

*Registration closes on June 26.

*Testers will be announced on the forum on July 2.

118 Comments

Nooooooo!!! Would have been a good test, but (un)fortunately I'm not from N.America or Canada even - LOL. Hey, you are even now trying to steal our Cricket - is there nothing you don't want.

Only joking good luck to all who get lucky - this will be a great shaft test and review.

giphy.gif

Graphite design are some of the best shafts on the market. I would like to have seen the Chichibu shaft also offered for testing. There's not much information on that shaft other than manufacturers comments.

Would be awesome to test one of these out.  Had one on my driver in school. Loved it!

I would be a good tester. I have owned over 50 driver shafts in my lifetime of golf and I currently own 5 shafts for my Taylor Made QI10 driver!! Golf is not only a passion but a hobby also!!

Would love the opportunity to test a Graphite Design shaft. Really like the ACCRA in my driver currently but looking for a little extra pop and lower spin. Good luck to everyone! 

Wow, this is gonna be a good test! I thought about submitting an idea to start testing shafts. Starting off with a bang with the Tour AD shafts!

Great opportunity to test shafts from  company with a stellar reputation for releasing great products. 

My driver shaft is over 10 years old but it is definitely the definition of old reliable, I would love to test it against current designs

This Test is now closed to further comments.