Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,084 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: ExPutt

ExPuttFeature.jpg

Do you find putting practice boring or repetitive? Is it something you avoid doing because it is not true enough to real-world situations? ExPutt is a putting simulator that aims to change that. It is a small, portable device that can be used for fun and to improve your putting at home with minimal space required.

What Is ExPutt RG?

ExPutt is a small putting simulator that connects to your smart device or TV and provides real-world feedback and situations to help you improve your putting. The ExPutt system consists of a putting mat with a foam backstop, a remote, and a tripod camera for measuring putts. The system features training and game modes for practice, competition, and fun, as well as real courses.

ExPutt RG Numbers

On the data side, ExPutt provides ball speed, launch direction, distance, putter path, tempo, and impact angle. Want to enhance the experience? Place stickers on your putter for more accurate data.

ExputtPractice.jpg

Playing Modes

ExPutt offers three playing modes. The Classic Mode has three sub-modes: Practice, Play9, and Challenge, which allow golfers to work on various aspects of putting, including on-course play. Explorer Mode focuses on your putting weaknesses. Golfers can select a pin position and recreate putts from the past on real courses. Multi Mode allows golfers with ExPutt devices to compete against each other in real time.

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep an ExPutt RG device. For this testing opportunity, we want golfers who are committed to improving their putting to see if the ExPutt RG can help them achieve that. We want the testers to compete against each other in Multi Mode and to share their full experience with the device, from unboxing to simulation rounds.

Are you a golfer who struggles with putting? Think this test could solve your putting woes?

Want to learn more? -https://exputt.com/ 

ExPuttHome.jpg

• This test is open to all forum members worldwide.
  • Registration ends July 3.
  • Testers will be announced on the MyGolfSpy Forum on July 9.

188 Comments

Heck yeah!!!! This would be an awesome opportunity, I even bet my wife wouldn’t be mad about me putting in the basement on the carpet if I had a set up like this!

Awesome testing opportunity! Anyone selected is sure to have fun putting this thing through its paces! I'm definitely going to follow along and throw in my 2 cents here and there. I've been using the Exputt for the LAB DF3 test and it's been a blast! I also believe it's part of what's helped make me a better putter! Good luck to all those who apply!

Exputt_IMG_4160.gif.9a05a6bbab5a33a379a57af200cf0a7f.gif

This is such a cool product! A great opportunity and I can't wait to see how it performs! Good luck to everyone who has entered!!

This looks awesome! As someone whose been golfing for 7 months I really struggle with my putting. Good luck everyone!

I used to be a decent putter but have struggled the couple years. This looks really cool and the technology seems solid. Would love to give this a try! Good luck everyone! ⛳

This looks like a great opportunity. I have a home simulator and this would be an excellent way to get better, more efficient putting practice. 

Does anyone know what are the setup requirements for the Exputt for best use and to eliminate interference? I couldn't find it on the website. 

Amazing opportunity to spice up my basement! Looking forward to seeing the results as I have been looking for something like this to help my putting.

Might throw my hat in the ring, but thinking my work schedule will get in the way.

What should I do! My putting always needs work no matter how often you practice.

looks like the testers are going to have fun with this one

i desperately need to get better at putting - its the biggest flaw in my game per Arccos and the main thing holding me back from reaching single digit handicaps. My issue is that I don't know what my usual miss is (push or pull or speed, etc.) - this would go a long way (hopefully) in helping me improve

Fingers crossed for this one! Good luck to everyone!

As someone that owns 12 different putters, I would love the opportunity to compare/contrast the data between the putters and provide detailed insights into the differences using the ExPutt.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.42.19 AM.png

Looking forward to the opportunity and challenge of testing this item.  I can read the greens pretty good but my weakness is the distance and speed.

thanks

This might be the coolest test yet.  I'm having a down year on the greens after dabbling in broomstick, toying with purchasing a LAB putter, buying a used Odyssey mallet.  So this would be something to help undue all that mess. And as much as I appreciate the thought, this dinky Callaway roll-up matt I got for last Father's day just does not cut it.

6 hours ago, Fongle said:

Is this different to the older/original model? I remember seeing this when it came out a few years ago, I did check their website just now and can't see if this an upgrade at all though

Hi so there are a good few improrovements from Exputt V1 to V2, including: Exputt 2 now connects to Wifi allowing course updates & general tweeks and improvements. Wifi brings network play so you can hold putting comps with mates. V2 has an improved, hiher spec camera & new improved mat. 

V2 has an updated practice mode which includes Tempo and the ability to adjust slope allowing uers to set your own undulation.

V2 has Explore mode, this allows users to select a specific green, ball position and hole position to practice.

Here is a recent review on V2 which covers alot of the new features (Mark Crossfield Review - EXPUTT Putting simulator (youtube.com))

1 hour ago, boylerz1 said:

Does anyone know what are the setup requirements for the Exputt for best use and to eliminate interference? I couldn't find it on the website. 

Super simple, just HDMI & Wifi connection, I cart one all over the UK and Europe and never have any issues

This sounds like a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most difficult parts of the game. Especially good during those cold months when it’s much harder to push that practice button. 

As a high handicapper, there are multiple areas of my game that can improve. I have started by reducing big errors that cost me multiple strokes. Last year and early this year those errors were extremely sporadic driver and iron hits. I have saved 5-10 strokes by eliminating wildly errant hits. I noted to myself last night while playing 9 holes that my putting is now the most sporadic element of my game. I am easily losing 5-8 strokes in a 9 hole round to very poor putting. I spent some extra time on the putting green after my round last night. 
I would be extremely excited to leverage the ExPutt as a tool to use at home to help make the improvement and see how many strokes it can help me gain on the course.  Having an at home option for putting practice will be a huge accelerator.  
I also have two son’s who would be thrilled to help me with testing the product.  

This is a fantastic opportunity to compare this technology to others such as puttview on the market.  It's also a great way to see how it can translate to putting on the course!

I sure could use this training device to see where I need help with putting. I haven’t been putting very well recently. 

I was one of the testers for the original ExPutt system back in 2020 (link here) and can confirm that it really helps improve your putting!

9 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Good luck to those who apply. It will be interesting to see if there is a way to change green speed for calculating distance control.  

It absolutely has that feature. IIRC you can set stimp anywhere from 7-12.

This Test is now closed to further comments.