Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
512 signups
Equipment Type: Junior Clubs
Vendor: All Kids

TWAKG3.jpg

While we all love the opportunity to test and review golf clubs and other equipment, there is little more that can make us happier than seeing our kids enjoying the game we are so passionate about. This is where this testing opportunity is focused. While we don’t expect the kids to do the writing or full review, we do want to get golf clubs in their hands to see how their game can improve and for them to express their thoughts. More importantly, we want to see them enjoy the game with clubs they have fun hitting.

TWAKG2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

This testing opportunity is brought to the MGS Forum community by All Kids Golf, founded in 1999. They offer custom-built junior clubs online and a full suite of clubs, apparel, accessories and games for kids of all ages.

All Kids Golf is focused on customer service, quality, selection and, importantly, price to enable more kids to enjoy the sport. For this testing opportunity, our selected junior testers will be reviewing a set of Lynx Ai Junior Golf Club Sets.

These sets offer everything a budding junior golfer needs to get started with the game. Available for kids five and up in three-, four-, five- and seven- club sets, the Lynx Ai Golf Set also includes a bag.

Do you think your child would be a perfect tester? We want feedback on how these clubs fit your child's game, how they fit and feel and if they help improve your child's passion for the game. 

Most of all, we want feedback on the excitement and fun our junior testers have with this set of golf clubs.

TWAKG1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to Forum members in the U.S. only.
*Registration ends July 9.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 16.
*Parents of the junior testers are responsible for posting, interacting and engaging on the Forum during the testing period.

107 Comments

My son (10) currently uses Ping Prodi G clubs. I have been looking at some other options just to try them out, but there are no reviews available. He is a competitive player in the US Kids and Under Armour Tour in Fl

Perfect timing on this!  My grandson just loves to go to the course with me and “play” golf.  This would be best way for him to grow into the game, with proper clubs as he grows older.  Thanks Lunt for investing kids golf!

This would have been great if I had not just bought my daughter a set good luck to all the other forum parents out there and hope you have as much fun taking out the kid as I do (although the guy in the bay next to us at they driving she terrified when she hit the metal divider with a less then stellar drive might beg to differ)

PXL_20220928_120533412_MP.jpg.5eae97d5150a05ec7602b94faa5240a5.jpg

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Dropping this a few hours early!

Wow great opportunity. My son would love to test these this summer.  He is a  lefty and has been asking about new clubs this year as we play more now that school is out . ♥️

This would be fantastic for my 3 kiddos! They are starting to love golf with me and I definitely want to see them grow the game with me!  Just signed up for their first drive chip and putt contest too!

What a great test opportunity and thanks to everyone involved in bringing this to our group. My “Juniors” are all in their 30’s but their juniors would definitely love to participate. I’ve sent the link for them to sign up!

This would be so awesome to compare next to my 7y.o.’s Top Flite set!  Cheers to all the parents looking out for their kids on this one. You all are the mvp’s!

This is great to see.  I won’t be applying however will love to see the feedback from members through this test.  There are not a lot of great options for kids clubs and I am really happy to see a test focused on Juniors!

From my son.........

"My name is Marcello Corea and I am 12 years old.  I start middle school soon and can’t wait to be a part of the Golf Club. Golf is my favorite thing to do. I like to make holes in my backyard and then chip and putt. I am left-handed and the rest of my family all play right-handed, so it's hard to find hand me down clubs. I have some Linx clubs that I got for Christmas. I would love to try your Linx Junior Test Set for Lefties. I have played many sports, but overall golf is my favorite. I am the perfect kid to test your new product!" 

Attached are a couple of golfing pictures and a video of his first full round of golf.....his swing on 18!!!

IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5760.jpg

My youngest kid is 6'3" / 220 lbs and my oldest grandkid is 6 months old so I don't think I'd be able to get these tested lol. I think it's awesome that these are being offered up for someone to help a kid get involved in the game. Good luck to all that apply.

This Test is now closed to further comments.